Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Roma promo vid

1 comment in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,297 posts
31,667 battles

Hi

Given that the Roma is more or less getting mixed reviews and I myself am still on the fence about getting it thought I would have a look at the promotions video WG usually put out to blow there trumpet about new ships coming in to the game.

Well well a 30 second video no voice over, no historical commentary in any way shape or form, just a beer can sailing around firing at other ships.

For such a achievement including the loud special camo I would have expected WG to give this ship the full regally since the community have been drooling at the mouth for this for a long time.

Just about all the other ships have been given at least a 3 minute video with a bit of historical background thrown in with voice announcer boosting about the quality and class of the ship in question.

However The Roma's video is really lacking did WG foresee some kind of backlash to the camo and the ships performance coming and felt that just a quick 30 second video is enough so not to waste a lot of time and money sunk into a promoting a ship that could possible fail and hope the community would just simply move on.

regards

Sign in to follow this