You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Prushn

Division change

12 comments in this topic

Members
790 posts
6,339 battles

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the division interface change. Seems to make it harder to invite and ready up than it used to be. Why mess with something that worked fine?

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,718 posts
14,867 battles

Having the information in the division chat window is nice but I want to be able to minimize it and still see the info.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
23,392 battles
42 minutes ago, Prushn said:

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the division interface change. Seems to make it harder to invite and ready up than it used to be. Why mess with something that worked fine?

No one likes it hopefully since we have flooded the forum we can get them to revert it.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,557 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

No one likes it hopefully since we have flooded the forum we can get them to revert it.

Yeah, the complaints about it are everywhere, so if you're upset about it, at least you're not alone.

[SYN]
Members
15,921 posts
12,803 battles

It would be nice if the window remembered its position, because having it overlap on the ship carousel is annoying.

[M-B]
[M-B]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
212 posts
11,298 battles

Another ain't broke why'd ya "fix" it thing. Everyone seems to hate it, old static one was fine. Most people that div use external/in game voice communication anyway so chat box was quite useless most of the time. It is nice it's in the same window now but why not have the old version with the tiny chat box below as well? Ship carousel resetting and windows going bottom left is annoying as well. 7.0 bleh features

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,063 battles

I can't understand why they invested a single minute in making these changes, which significantly degraded the div window's utility.

The problem isn't that they erred. That's ok. The problem is that first, no one will respond to the issue and then, they won't do anything because WG never admits error. So it won't get reverted.

So frustrating....

[ANZ4C]
Members
142 posts
8,170 battles

It was a terrible change, there was nothing wrong with the old div window, it was out of the way but always visible, now it's just in the way all the time.