Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SackOHammers

Lots of disconnections

4 comments in this topic

[STORM]
Members
2 posts
6,884 battles

More than ever, since this last update, I am getting disconnected to logon screen.  It happens during joining battle and after battle.  Never had this problem before.  Now its happening several times a day.

Its very frustrating when it happens at the end of a battle because I cannot see the results..  It always happens just as soon as the match concludes, while its supposed to load the results screen.  Bam, dump to login screen.  And when I go back in, I am not able to see the results of the last battle.  I click the little "i" button, it shows the last match, I click on it, but no details available.

Please fix.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,318 battles
1 hour ago, SackOHammers said:

More than ever, since this last update, I am getting disconnected to logon screen.  It happens during joining battle and after battle.  Never had this problem before.  Now its happening several times a day.

Its very frustrating when it happens at the end of a battle because I cannot see the results..  It always happens just as soon as the match concludes, while its supposed to load the results screen.  Bam, dump to login screen.  And when I go back in, I am not able to see the results of the last battle.  I click the little "i" button, it shows the last match, I click on it, but no details available.

Please fix.

I am also having this problem, sometimes as often as 3 or 4 times a day. It OFTEN (though for me not always) happens at the end of a match, and like @SackOHammers said above, it is annoying because you lose all your stats for the match. This has been happening since this most recent patch was brought online.

And yeah, a fix would be very much appreciated.

Sign in to follow this