Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

REMOVE ALL FLAGS

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

SIgnals actually, and yes the title was clickbait.

After a few years at this I am finally starting to enjoy playing Coop as opposed to Random only; as such I am removing signals from ships all the time as they are surely a waste in Coop.

So a simple suggestion: a Remove All Signals button on the Signals page. That's it, I'm done. Indicate a thumbs up or dislike below.

Edited by Stauffenberg44
  • Cool 6
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

Yeah, this is a good suggestion, and not just for Coop. +1 from me.

Edited by DingBat
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

Signal flags a waste? You get faster recovery time from flooding and fires. Small speed boost, slightly better AA, more xp and captain experience, lower repair costs and lower chance of detonations. You don't want these things? Can I buy your signals from you?

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,999
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

well now been asking for that for over a year. I think it's either too difficult for them to program or filed in the circular file at the rear of the room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,402
[SALVO]
Members
28,053 posts
41,642 battles
1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

SIgnals actually, and yes the title was clickbait.

After a few years at this I am finally starting to enjoy playing Coop as opposed to Random only; as such I am removing signals from ships all the time as they are surely a waste in Coop.

So a simple suggestion: a Remove All Signals button on the Signals page. That's it, I'm done. Indicate a thumbs up or dislike below.

I can't see why anyone would down vote this, except perhaps that they didn't like your click baity thread title, or perhaps you mentioned coop.

A "remove all signal flags" button would be a great thing. It'd save you from having to manually dismount up to 8 different signal flags.  Where's the bad here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,402
[SALVO]
Members
28,053 posts
41,642 battles
29 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

well now been asking for that for over a year. I think it's either too difficult for them to program or filed in the circular file at the rear of the room. 

For the life of me, I can't see how it'd be too difficult for them to code.  It may just be that they've tossed it into a pile of "quality of life" tweaks that they'll work on all at once at some point in the future.  At least that's my hope.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles
1 hour ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Signal flags a waste? You get faster recovery time from flooding and fires. Small speed boost, slightly better AA, more xp and captain experience, lower repair costs and lower chance of detonations. You don't want these things? Can I buy your signals from you?

Reading comprehension is hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,999
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts
4 hours ago, Crucis said:

For the life of me, I can't see how it'd be too difficult for them to code.  It may just be that they've tossed it into a pile of "quality of life" tweaks that they'll work on all at once at some point in the future.  At least that's my hope.

 

Mine too... because the UI is getting very cluttered, puts info you quite often don't want to see in your way and burns GUI real estate like a California forest fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×