Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Emblems

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,651 posts
20,684 battles

Just want to say nice job to the department that was in charge of creating the new Emblems.

They are really nice and with so much detail and thought going into them I feel the need to say excellent work!

I really like all the nation Elite forces emblems and the Carrier Commander Elite Forces they are my favorites.

But the one that trumps them all is the Cruiser Commander Elite Forces which will be the one I will be gunning for.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

[NEIN]
Beta Testers
583 posts
7,325 battles

The art team does good work, I just question the use of said emblems and badges in game.  

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,720 posts
6 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

Just want to say nice job to the department that was in charge of creating the new Emblems.

They are really nice and with so much detail and thought going into them I feel the need to say excellent work!

I really like all the nation Elite forces emblems and the Carrier Commander Elite Forces they are my favorites.

But the one that trumps them all is the Cruiser Commander Elite Forces which will be the one I will be gunning for.

YeahI just recently rediscovered how much I love Prinz Eugen.   I might be getting the cruiser emblem first also... even though I play battleships 75% of the time.

Good seeing you in a game today BTW.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this