Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
penguinsstar

Scenario Achievements (Any news one the hidden ones?)

8 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,486 posts
29,139 battles

Looks like a evil Corgi for the one....

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,003 battles

The upside down triangle in the 1st one is used in all the "successfully complete___(certain # of) operations" achievements. Might be a higher # (maybe 500) of completed operations than the other 3 (50/125/250)...or a certain amount of completed ones w/some other criteria met also.

The 2nd 1:

14 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Looks like a evil Corgi for the one....

Yeah (& a +1 for) that...obviously for sinking a certain amount of Corgi bots in operations...difficult to achieve as Corgis bots are the unicum ones.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,003 battles

"I will be back! - It must die! He must die! And you must die! Icon (Perhaps something similar to It's Just a Flesh Wound?)"

Sounds like a Double Strike/Flesh Wound combo where you have to suppress a fort & kill a ship w/in 10 seconds of each other...after you die.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
61 posts
7,434 battles
26 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

"I will be back! - It must die! He must die! And you must die! Icon (Perhaps something similar to It's Just a Flesh Wound?)"

Sounds like a Double Strike/Flesh Wound combo where you have to suppress a fort & kill a ship w/in 10 seconds of each other...after you die.

For the "I'll be back" I've already gotten it. I think you have to die between the time you win and when the game end result pops up. I believe this has been generally confirmed by the community. 

Just got to get the "Goes in clockwork",  "Fox in a Chicken Farm", and "Torpedoman"

Members
17 posts
807 battles

Time for some good old fashioned thread necromancy. I guess I could start a new thread, but don't want to copy the information from this one.

I believe I have now collected all of the hidden scenario achievements, and I know how to get them too. Except this one.

Icon_achievement_PVE_HON_DONE_OPS_ROW.png.db7a98ac672cd4636963695024342bcb.png

This is listed as unknown in the wiki. There is a Reddit post that says it is called Goes Like Clockwork, and that you'd need to complete four different scenarios in a sequence in a week to get it. I can now confirm that does not work. I played Killer Whale in Fuso, Dynamo in Farragut, Cherry Blossom in Cleveland and Ultimate Frontier in Gneisenau in consecutive games today, winning them all, though not getting five stars. There are other clear errors in the Reddit post too, and there is no telling if the name of this achievement is accurate either.

Does anyone have this achievement, and do you have any clue how you got it?