Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

I don't know what to say

5 comments in this topic

Members
2,406 posts
39,319 battles

Spawned south on Islands of Ice. Myself and 2 DDs went A. Was spotted in the cap, popped radar- nothing. Red DD in the cap, then he left and we finished capping.

We pushed north through A then west. We controlled B so we bypassed it to the north. Spotted again- hit radar, nothing.

Cyclone starts on way to A. Have not fired a shell yet mind you.

Finally, in the cyclone I see a ship. He was low and the DDs finished him off. I fired the only time - 6 shells but because of the arcs and distance he was a goner before they landed. We capped C.

Big map, short range, cyclone and the entire red team went east then south. Generally a bizarre battle. And it was a Chung Mu that spotted me- sneaky little things.

Nothing 1.jpg

Nothing 2.jpg

• Funny 1

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Going to the A-cap on islands of Ice isolates you from the battle. That‘s why I heavily recommend against going there, and that the battle should rather be focused around B and C.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,396 battles

A is remote and removed from battle - should always be left for last.

Members
833 posts
12,757 battles

Judging from OP's description I think they actually spawned near C and capped C first then headed north past B to A because of the lack of opposition.

Just a typo mentioning A, at least that's my (possibly incorrect) interpretation.

[UDEAD]
Members
708 posts
8,296 battles

Goes to A...complains about being out of the fight and spotted by a DD screening his teams flank. That is laughable.

• Meh 2

Sign in to follow this