Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_cthulhu_

Missing HSF crew in container

7 comments in this topic

[SIMP]
Members
1,518 posts
12,904 battles

ok, before I start -

I clicked the link to start the HSF mission

I got my first container / HSF crew member

I played a battle for my 2nd container and got the HSF crew

I just got my third container but no HSF crew. I was under the impression (I checked the web page before coming here) that the containers will have crew in them.

The Web page states this

• Once you join, the first mission is available until Update 0.7.5. Random character portraits will start appearing in regular Containers (except Supercontainers) after the first portrait is collected. This only applies to Containers obtained after the first portrait is unlocked.

Did I miss something?

Also, are the missions listed somewhere? They aren't in my missions list.

Edited by _cthulhu_

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles

The drop chance for collection items is not 100%.  It seems to be above 50%, but I don’t know exactly.

[WOLF5]
Members
954 posts
49,409 battles

The missions show up after you play one battle in the ships that qualify for them: Yamoto, Musashi, HSF Graf Spee & HSF Harekazi.

As for the crew, they show up randomly in the containers like the Yamamoto items.  Note you can only have one collection active at the same time, so you must enable the HSF collection and suspend the Yamamoto collection if you haven't finished it. 

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles
6 minutes ago, _cthulhu_ said:

Also, are the missions listed somewhere? They aren't in my missions list.

You get missions for specific ships (HSF premiums, Yamato, and Musashi).  Each ship has its own mission unlocked once you play it once after you opt in.

[SIMP]
Members
1,518 posts
12,904 battles
3 minutes ago, Veksha said:

You get missions for specific ships (HSF premiums, Yamato, and Musashi).  Each ship has its own mission unlocked once you play it once after you opt in.

I have none of those ships, I guess it will be a struggle to get the collection then.

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles
1 minute ago, _cthulhu_ said:

I have none of those ships, I guess it will be a struggle to get the collection then.

Well, it will definately take a while, but the only decent reward is Yamato HSF camouflage.  If you don’t have Yamato you can take your time.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,314 battles

Reading ... OP ... Please NERF!

Sign in to follow this