Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
skyman100

Fight For Texas Top 25?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
87 posts
3,941 battles

Um my name is on the list for the top 25 and I am completely shocked rn. I am just wanting to make sure I am reading it right. Does that mean that soon they will give me all those premium ships since I have been referring friends in the past month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,354
[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,269 battles

It would seem that you are correct. However it is another vague, ambiguously worded article by wg and it doesn't explicitly say that. It says going forward the top 25 get those rewards and I assume that the first month would as well... But yeah,  ambiguous and vague wording is WGs mo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,051 posts
4,673 battles

The way it's worded, the top 25 people per month will be receiving those ships.  Looks to me like you'll get them.  Congrats if you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[WOLFG]
Members
1,250 posts
21,719 battles

We're tracking all Veteran players and their Recruits who reach tier VI and play a battle. Once per month, the top 25 Veterans with the most Recruits who meet this criteria get:

 • Atago
 • Kidd
 • Tirpitz
 • Mikhail Kutuzov
 • Hood
 • Loyang
 • Błyskawica
 • 7 Port Slots

If you win one month, you won't be able to win again. Already got the ships? You get their value in Doubloons6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png instead. 

 

Yup, you get them.  But sometimes it takes a while for WG to award stuff, so don't fret if you don't get them straight away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,137
[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,534 posts
29,653 battles

Congratulations! Nice set of ships coming your way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,750
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Everyone I know either already plays this game, or has tried and hated it and stopped playing, so I wont be getting anything from this. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

Congrats though mate! Enjoy those boats! o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55
[BTH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
202 posts
5,568 battles
7 hours ago, Colonel_Potter said:

We're tracking all Veteran players and their Recruits who reach tier VI and play a battle. Once per month, the top 25 Veterans with the most Recruits who meet this criteria get:

 • Atago
 • Kidd
 • Tirpitz
 • Mikhail Kutuzov
 • Hood
 • Loyang
 • Błyskawica
 • 7 Port Slots

If you win one month, you won't be able to win again. Already got the ships? You get their value in Doubloons6c577eb2-d9e4-11e6-be32-d89d6715223c.png instead. 

 

Yup, you get them.  But sometimes it takes a while for WG to award stuff, so don't fret if you don't get them straight away.

It reads like the person who refers the most players, and these players reach Tier 6, get these ships, not the new recruits.

Please let us know if you get these ships. Would like confirmation on how this works.

On the portal, someone was complaining that he reached his limit and if they are increasing the "limits". Is there a limit on how many people you can refer.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14
[B3ERS]
Members
74 posts
13,980 battles

The old system only rewarded the veteran player up to 3 times with the below:

 

 "Big Treasure Chest" Containing:

3,000,000 df1d8cac-b0fe-11e6-a053-d89d6715223c.png
25x every regular Signal Flag a9e8a65a-c25d-11e6-8167-d89d6715223c.png
25x Damage Control Party II 851dccec-bb4b-11e6-a2a3-d89d6715223c.png
25x "Type 5" camo a9fa1746-bb41-11e6-adfe-d89d6715223c.png
Port Slot

 

With the Texas campaign they made it to where you could get these rewards up to 6 times

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,046
[WOLFG]
Members
1,250 posts
21,719 battles
10 hours ago, LukeV said:

It reads like the person who refers the most players, and these players reach Tier 6, get these ships, not the new recruits.

Please let us know if you get these ships. Would like confirmation on how this works.

On the portal, someone was complaining that he reached his limit and if they are increasing the "limits". Is there a limit on how many people you can refer.?

There is a limit on the rewards you can get from your recruits reaching tier 6, not a limit on how many people you can refer.  Quoting Burninator_USAF here. He explains the rewards.

 

10 hours ago, Burninator_USAF said:

The old system only rewarded the veteran player up to 3 times with the below:

 

 "Big Treasure Chest" Containing:

3,000,000 df1d8cac-b0fe-11e6-a053-d89d6715223c.png
25x every regular Signal Flag a9e8a65a-c25d-11e6-8167-d89d6715223c.png
25x Damage Control Party II 851dccec-bb4b-11e6-a2a3-d89d6715223c.png
25x "Type 5" camo a9fa1746-bb41-11e6-adfe-d89d6715223c.png
Port Slot

 

With the Texas campaign they made it to where you could get these rewards up to 6 times

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1 post
21 battles

question, since I cant find the leaderboards I hate to be nosy but @skyman100 would you mind giving us an estimation on how recruits you had? and congrats on the ships mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×