You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

Question about the HSF captain pack...

19 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Since I already own two of the captains, if I buy that pack with them all in it, do I get duplicate captains? Or something else? Cause honestly... I dont want dublicate captains... I already have that issue with the ARP captains, and thats kinda annoying... (my OCD hates that)

Anyone know?

Also, how do I fix the voices for the HSF stuff? I have national voices chosen, but in game the voices are just normal Japanese or German voices...which is highly annoying... And I'm not gonna blow $80 on a pack of captains if I'll get dups AND their voices dont work...

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles

They should pop up as in option like how the Arp commanders do. The only thing is that if you set say Thea as the voice option, you will here her in all of your ships.

Members
698 posts
1,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Since I already own two of the captains, if I buy that pack with them all in it, do I get duplicate captains? Or something else? Cause honestly... I dont want dublicate captains... I already have that issue with the ARP captains, and thats kinda annoying... (my OCD hates that)

Anyone know?

Also, how do I fix the voices for the HSF stuff? I have national voices chosen, but in game the voices are just normal Japanese or German voices...which is highly annoying... And I'm not gonna blow $80 on a pack of captains if I'll get dups AND their voices dont work...

You'll prob get the duplicate captains. The voices need to be enabled, check the menu where you enable the ARP and Kobayashi "Hold my beer" stuff. Getting the cat camo Forum Fox? ;)

Members
660 posts
10,786 battles
1 minute ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

They should pop up as in option like how the Arp commanders do. The only thing is that if you set say Thea as the voice option, you will here her in all of your ships.

That's not good. I feel that WG should fix that and include ARP/HSF voices included under national when using ships with those commanders.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
6 minutes ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

Yyyeah...I'd rather not do that... Thats such a hassle to change it back and forth when playing different ships...

5 minutes ago, RealNewDeal said:

You'll prob get the duplicate captains. The voices need to be enabled, check the menu where you enable the ARP and Kobayashi "Hold my beer" stuff. Getting the cat camo Forum Fox? ;)

I did check that menu, but everything is enabled (I've never disabled anything from that menu) And also, ew gross no. Cats are nasty, evil sacks of angry and lazy. >=C

Now...if there was a fox themed camo... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Members
698 posts
1,081 battles
1 minute ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Yyyeah...I'd rather not do that... Thats such a hassle to change it back and forth when playing different ships...

I did check that menu, but everything is enabled (I've never disabled anything from that menu) And also, ew gross no. Cats are nasty, evil sacks of angry and lazy. >=C

Now...if there was a fox themed camo... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you even own a Harekaze?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, RealNewDeal said:

Do you even own a Harekaze?

lol yes, I do xD

Members
698 posts
1,081 battles
Just now, Kitsunelegend said:

lol yes, I do xD

Actually seeing your anime ship selection I'm not surprised. I bet you're grinding for Musashi right now.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, RealNewDeal said:

Actually seeing your anime ship selection I'm not surprised. I bet you're grinding for Musashi right now.

...no comment...

>.>;

Members
698 posts
1,081 battles

...no comment...

>.>;

Haha, you've been caught. Are you gonna grab those Kobayashi camos too?

[LEAK]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
209 battles

Can confirm you get dupes. There's a screenshot floating around somewhere where someone went waifu-ing very hard and bought multiple copies of his favourite HSF CO.

Members
660 posts
10,786 battles

...no comment...

>.>;

I know the feeling... I have 650,000XP more to grind away before I can get my hands on the Musashi.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
Just now, RealNewDeal said:

Haha, you've been caught. Are you gonna grab those Kobayashi camos too?

ewwwwwww nooo. ESPECIALLY not the Roma's camo. Yick. >.<

Just now, amade said:

Can confirm you get dupes. There's a screenshot floating around somewhere where someone went waifu-ing very hard and bought multiple copies of his favourite HSF CO.

miOJiI7.gif

Just now, XXRed_DawnXX said:

I know the feeling... I have 650,000XP more to grind away before I can get my hands on the Musashi.

Hah...hahah...

*has 714k xp to grind still*

*cries a little on the inside*

help me

• Funny 1

Members
698 posts
1,081 battles

ewwwwwww nooo. ESPECIALLY not the Roma's camo. Yick. >.<

miOJiI7.gif

Hah...hahah...

help me

Missouri and flags?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
2 minutes ago, RealNewDeal said:

Missouri and flags?

I dont have the Missouri ='D

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles

Setting my voices to standard seemed to work for my ARP and HSF captains. National seemed to override the captain with whatever nationality the ship is.

Members
660 posts
10,786 battles
8 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Hah...hahah...

help me

*Shocked*

Um..... ahhhh... i-i-it's not too bad.... Uhhhh....  i-i-t's not like it's going anywhere.

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX

[KAPPA]
Members
1,984 posts
10,534 battles

Well, if I can have 2 of all the ARP captains (except Myoko, the first mission for that was beyond my capabilities at the time), there should be no reason to think that you'll be able to have as many duplicates as you like (don't get too creepy though). A good portion of my IJN ships use Fleet of Fog AI programs for control of their core functions. :Smile_trollface: 

I even went so far as to put my spare Takao on Ashitaka (look her history up if you don't know why).

Edited by CaptHarlock_222

Beta Testers
19 posts
252 battles
6 hours ago, amade said:

Time to get like... 20 copies of Maron.