You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

What are the HSF Yammy Camos stats?

9 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,040 battles

Completing the HFS collection gets you the HFS Yammy camo but the stats aren't given for it. Will they be the same as a standard T10 camo?

The stats for the Harekaze & Musashi are conflicting per standard camos of their tiers as the Harekaze's (T8) is missing the 50% XP bonus while they both get a 50% Commander XP bonus & niether of them show the standard 3% detection/4% dispersion bonuses.

I'd hate to grind out the whole collection for a subpar camo on the Yammy...although any camo on the Yammy is better than the no cam I have for it presently I guess. Standard T10 cam is 100% XP/-50% post battle costs/20% credits/& the standard +3/+4. How will the HSF camo compare to the standard T10?

Members
807 posts
7,069 battles

43i8lkie7wa01.jpg

It's the same as Yamato's premium camo but with slightly different EXP modifiers, and no +20% credit gain. I initially thought it had the credit gain modifier, but I guess my info was wrong at the time.

• Cool 2

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles
39 minutes ago, Cruiser_Chicago said:

It's the same as Yamato's premium camo but with slightly different EXP modifiers, and no +20% credit gain. I initially thought it had the credit gain modifier, but I guess my info was wrong at the time.

It's not "slightly different", it's majorly different.  Permanent camo gets +100% bonus to ALL xp, including the commander's, while K117 camo gives +50% to commander and +50% to XP.

In essence permanent camo gives same bonus to commander plus another +50% to free XP.  This is pretty big.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,665 posts
12,559 battles

This was the initial stats that I saw from when the camo was first revealed for the HSF Yamato.

xHgfYiY.png

Then it got neutered.

• Cool 1

[EGO]
Banned
4,105 posts
16,276 battles

Only fair, the Premium Camo is quite expensive. The HSF Camo looks way better. You could buy several low tier Premiums for the cost of one Tier 10 Camo. If you don't plan on playing a ship a lot that is a great freebie. I hope they will do something like this for Cruisers and Destroyers, they aren't the moneymakers that BB's are.

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,040 battles
13 hours ago, Cruiser_Chicago said:

Thank you very much (& +1) for the info. Apparently the info you had changed...

12 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

This was the initial stats that I saw from when the camo was first revealed for the HSF Yamato.

xHgfYiY.png

Then it got neutered.

That sucks...it was a standard w/a 50% Commander XP add on...although the 20% credits will be missed this is still worthy for free...I'm just glad the 3%/4% is there...it's not listed for the Harekaze or Musashi in promo.

12 hours ago, Veksha said:

It's not "slightly different", it's majorly different.  Permanent camo gets +100% bonus to ALL xp, including the commander's, while K117 camo gives +50% to commander and +50% to XP.

Actually standard is 0% Free/0% Commander...what Vadar has posted is standard T10 w/50% Commander XP added.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,115 posts
30,885 battles

Just a convenient side-by-side comparison of the regular Yamato Perma-Camo with the HSF one.

EqhoLVn.jpg

IMO, the regular Type 20 Perma-Camo is better.  The bonus to XP is important as FreeXP, CmdrXP, uses your final XP as a starting point for calculation.  Outside that difference, it's the same.  More importantly, the HSF Yamato camo can be attained for free if you already had an HSF ship to work on this collection (HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee, IJN Yamato / Musashi).  5k Doubloons is the cost for Tier X Perma-Camo, so getting a free one is a pretty big deal, especially since Tier X BBs are costly to run.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway