Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
piggdiggler

New Division UI Changes

4 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
6,557 battles

I don't know if this was intended, but as of the most recent update you can't monitor the division via the UI that showed up in the upper left corner of the port any more (next to your crates and xp left to next daily crate). It's just gone. Anyone else find this slightly infuriating being forced to use the division chat to ready up and see what boats people picked now? My buddy and I found it extremely annoying, since we have never used the division chat window before and just minimized it. Now, not only must it be used, but when you put it somewhere out of the way it just resets to the default position after a battle, which displays on top of everything including tool tips (mouse overs). This means that now I have to minimize or move the window after every battle to see what I am doing in the harbor. This may have been intended to clean up the UI in the harbor (along with the nice new camera changes) but it actually made things worse for us. Now there's MORE clutter.

Edited by piggdiggler

[BS]
[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
6,530 battles

I am not a fan of UI change to divisions either. I keep my chat boxes closed/minimized, and I chat using voice-comms. I don't want to have to open the chat box just to be able to click the ready button. It does seem like an unnecessary change.

Members
5 posts
6,557 battles

Yup, it's still annoying lol. I have to fuss with this stupid chat window constantly. Always in the way, never remembers position. Can't we have the simple, clean UI back?

Edited by piggdiggler

[WAG]
Members
82 posts
8,815 battles

Full agreement to this!!!  Absolutely HATE the new div ui.  

Bring back the original or give us the choice in settings for which one we want.

Sign in to follow this