Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

are you getting those HSF items from Musashi/Yamato?

24 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles

earlier today i got 2 containers playing 2 battles of Musashi (1 loss, 1 victory)

since then I played 4 games (3 musashi, 1 yamato, loss and victories mixed), no containers at all. is this a chance thing?

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
144 posts
14,596 battles

The mission for Musashi and Yamato will reward 1 Container for 1 win. Total 20 containers for 2 ship (Max 10 each ship).

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
4 minutes ago, Singleshot said:

The mission for Musashi and Yamato will reward 1 Container for 1 win. Total 20 containers for 2 ship (Max 10 each ship).

i just got a win in my yamato with no container? is there a daily limit?

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
144 posts
14,596 battles
3 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

i just got a win in my yamato with no container? is there a daily limit?

Yes, daily limit. You can also get the HSF item from normal containers. 

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
Just now, Singleshot said:

Yes, daily limit. You can also get the HSF item from normal containers. 

so....whats the limit? 2 a day?

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles

You have to actually start the collection, see the news in game, there will be a button to join on the news page. There's no daily limit, just an overall limit, 20 each for the HSF ships, and 10 each for the Yamato sisters. You get a container for your first game after joining, and you will unlock the challenge for each ship after you play it the first time. After they're unlocked, then you'll start getting crates.

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
1 minute ago, SgtBeltfed said:

You have to actually start the collection, see the news in game, there will be a button to join on the news page. There's no daily limit, just an overall limit, 20 each for the HSF ships, and 10 each for the Yamato sisters. You get a container for your first game after joining, and you will unlock the challenge for each ship after you play it the first time. After they're unlocked, then you'll start getting crates.

then explain to me how come i only got 2 containers out of 5 games with the yamato sisters if theres no daily limit? in 3 of those games that i didnt get container, i managed 1 win as top exp earner too....

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles
Just now, _Dracarys said:

then explain to me how come i only got 2 containers out of 5 games with the yamato sisters if theres no daily limit? in 3 of those games that i didnt get container, i managed 1 win as top exp earner too....

No clue, your first game in the Yamato won't give you one unless it's also your first game for signing up. I'll go run another and see what happens

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
16,557 battles

I think you might have to play a game to get the mission?

Do you see the missions on your mission tab?

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
2 minutes ago, bremen_ said:

I think you might have to play a game to get the mission?

Do you see the missions on your mission tab?

3 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

No clue, your first game in the Yamato won't give you one unless it's also your first game for signing up. I'll go run another and see what happens

interesting, i see the missions now. I have 0/10, but in fact I did receive 2 containers earlier. tahts so weird!

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
144 posts
14,596 battles
19 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

so....whats the limit? 2 a day?

Limit for each ship. The container only reward for the first win of each ship. That mean the mission only do 1 time per day. You can see the mission in ther "Challenges" tab.

If you have 2 ship then max 2 container per day. 

If you have 4 ship (HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee, Musashi, Yamato) then max 4 container per day.

• Cool 2

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles
2 minutes ago, Singleshot said:

Limit for each ship. The container only reward for the first win of each ship. That mean the mission only do 1 time per day. You can see the mission in ther "Challenges" tab.

If you have 2 ship then max 2 container per day. 

If you have 4 ship (HSF Harekaze, HSK Graf Spee, Musashi, Yamato) then max 4 container per day.

Pretty certain it doesn't work like that, I just got a second container on my Yammy, my Harekaze has been through all 20, and my Graf Spee has done 13 (been stuck at home all day, and I'm not going to drive around with the idiots in the snow) so yes, if your really bored, you can do the collection in one day.

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
144 posts
14,596 battles

Don't know, My second win on Musashi didn't give anything, so i guess the mission limit daily.

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
3 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Pretty certain it doesn't work like that, I just got a second container on my Yammy, my Harekaze has been through all 20, and my Graf Spee has done 13 (been stuck at home all day, and I'm not going to drive around with the idiots in the snow) so yes, if your really bored, you can do the collection in one day.

tahts what i suspect too. otehrwise why wouldnt it say limit once per day?

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
Just now, Singleshot said:

Don't know, My second win on Musashi didn't give anything, so i guess the mission limit daily.

as usual WG does a poor job explaining anything!

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles

For me, nothing on the in game news says it's daily, and the missions don't indicate it either, they just have the 13/20 or 2/10 up at the top.

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

For me, nothing on the in game news says it's daily, and the missions don't indicate it either, they just have the 13/20 or 2/10 up at the top.

did you get a container for every win you scored? Maybe it's a % thing?

[RLGN]
Members
952 posts
8,539 battles

You have to opt in and then do one battle before it will register the missions.  After that though my Musashi has given me a container after every battle so far tonight.

Members
828 posts
6,368 battles
Just now, FirestormMk3 said:

You have to opt in and then do one battle before it will register the missions.  After that though my Musashi has given me a container after every battle so far tonight.

even in losseS? that cant be right.

[RLGN]
Members
952 posts
8,539 battles

No it doesn't work for losses.  Just had a run of good luck with my Musashi.  Should have watched my phrasing.

7 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

even in losseS? that cant be right.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,971 posts
13,731 battles
16 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

did you get a container for every win you scored? Maybe it's a % thing?

I'm pretty certain I didn't lose any in Co-op and if it wasn't awarded for every game, I would have only missed them when I didn't survive till the end of the match, and went and ran a different ship while I waited.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,100 posts
30,874 battles
47 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

I'm pretty certain I didn't lose any in Co-op and if it wasn't awarded for every game, I would have only missed them when I didn't survive till the end of the match, and went and ran a different ship while I waited.

Been spamming Yamato in co-op and I've been getting the "HSF Yamato" and "High School Fleet" mission completions with every win.  Keep in mind there's limits for both, 10 for the former, 60 for the latter.  Former requires a win, which may be an issue in Randoms as it's not a guarantee, and the latter simply requires play.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,665 posts
12,559 battles

I don't mind the influx of Yamatos and Musashis for those HSF missions, it gives me more damage to farm from, but sucks for those tier 8s

C06JOos.jpg

FOd1Foi.jpg

I've played all 10 games in both my Yamato and Musashi in coop and every win gave me a container. So far have 27 collections, those dam duplicates

7E1eMUb.jpg

seriously?

Sign in to follow this