Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dankan6

Flags not crediting to score

9 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
2,503 battles

My scores were dropping and now I just noticed that since the update, the flags aren't providing the bonuses they used to. not showing up at all. There was even a bonus flag called Ouroboros that was supposed to provide 777% free XP, and nothing shows up at all. That games was :"Trap 18.01,2018.09:49", later noticed the papa papa's and other flags not showing up in credit section at all. Just had a few spectacular games, and the credits were meager.

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Did you run out of the flags? Do you have screenshots of your ship with the flags on in game and also screenshots of the fully opened credits and xp tab?

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Post some screenies of the detailed reports tab. Most likely you forgot to open some of the drop down tabs and/or are misreading them.

Members
4 posts
2,503 battles

I always have 8 flags in place. Don't have screen shots. Not sure how to access any previous battle info. The only other variable is that I just turned on the Alternate Interface Mode. I will turn it off to see if there is a difference.

Just looked more closely, I am getting some credits, but it looks like the Papa Papa credit isn't showing up at all, nor did the Ouroboros 777% credit on the previous game. I unmounted that so as to not waste it till I figure this out. These items add to Free XP. Is there something I am missing? 

2018-01-19 (1).png

2018-01-19.png

Edited by dankan6
Added screen shots

Members
12,692 posts
14,320 battles

There might be a bug since my Missouri credit earnings with Flags has been down from what it was last week for similar or damage scores. Doing about 500k or less a battle now instead of doing close to a million or over a million in credits.

Thought it was maybe just me, but I am certainly not ruling out the possibility of the Flags not having desired effects.

[CO-OP]
Members
5,279 posts
44,384 battles

Unless my math is wrong, everything looks fine.  You're running Zulu Hotel (+50% Commander XP) and Papa Papa (+300% Free XP) signals (no Ouroboros.)  The Papa Papa numbers aren't being displayed but the end total is correct.

Edited by HamptonRoads

Members
4 posts
2,503 battles

I think I figured this out. On one end, perhaps my scores were dropping by rushed playing, and also, I found where the Papa papa credits were going. Added a screen clip. Thank-you to anyone who tried to help me figure this out.

2018-01-21 (2).png

Members
1 post
4 battles

Same here. For days I have been getting 4k to 8k commander XP and none of it has gone to the commander. I have screen shots of some of the games. 3 games in a row 4k 6k or 5k and have only received 2k of it. Not very happy at all. 

Sign in to follow this