Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Horn honking

9 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,316 battles

Just got out of battle where I didn't use the horn BTW. Got back to Port, Hamburg. There was a horn honking like someone was mashing the N button. Logged out and it was fixed was this new patch fully tested? So far it seems the most glitchy I've seen since I had a Potato laptop over a year ago.

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
4 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Just got out of battle where I didn't use the horn BTW. Got back to Port, Hamburg. There was a horn honking like someone was mashing the N button. Logged out and it was fixed was this new patch fully tested? So far it seems the most glitchy I've seen since I had a Potato laptop over a year ago.

It has been doing that for some since they introduced the horns a patch or two ago. If someone sounds their horn near you, you end up listening to it until you restart your game. VERY annoying. Wish they'd allow us to turn off hearing horns.

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

If you check game settings I think I remember there being a deactivate horn option.

Negative, that only deactivates YOUR horn. You still have to listen to everyone elses.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,395 posts
10,637 battles

Hmmm interesting I have not encountered this bug yet. Must not be universal.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,288 posts
14,129 battles

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,316 battles
20 minutes ago, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

It has been doing that for some since they introduced the horns a patch or two ago. If someone sounds their horn near you, you end up listening to it until you restart your game. VERY annoying. Wish they'd allow us to turn off hearing horns.

Ok cool thanks for the reply.

[SFBG]
Members
1,580 posts
8,154 battles

I've never seen the horn bug, but sometimes if your ship is on fire when you get killed, the fire effect stays with you the rest of the battle.

Haven't seen it this patch, tho..

WoWPlanes has a similar bug, if you are firing your guns when killed, you get to listen to constant gun sounds until you are back to hangar.

[FATE]
Members
18 posts
3,377 battles

I have never experienced the fire bug as mentioned by OtterWolf, but have experienced the horn noise for the remainder of the battle after I was sunk. Once the battle ended the horn sound went away as I returned to my port, but it was really annoying as I was spectating the remainder of the battle.

Sign in to follow this