Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

High School fleets 4 new commanders ?

5 comments in this topic

[-V1-]
Members
167 posts
6,533 battles

There are 4 new Fleet commanders ....A captain and a recorder and a Weapons Officer and a Chief Eng.

Are they just 10 point captains and nothing more ? And what is the difference between the four of them.

And are they captains that can be treated as a captain of a prem ship captains ?

Thanks

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

The difference is their portrait and names. For everything else they're just normal Japanese captains and function exactly the same as any other Japanese captain.

[ARMDG]
Members
2,070 posts
2,667 battles

If they remain consistent with the previous HSF commanders, they'll probably act just like normal IJN commanders, but with a few differences:

-They should play their own unique voice lines in battle, as opposed to your standard ones.

-They should be able to captain any HSF ship, even if it's not of the right nation. Last I checked, I was able to get Akeno to command the HSF Graf Spee, despite it technically being a German ship.

yuLf85K.png

Edited by Rion12
Uploaded proof of second point.

[-V1-]
Members
167 posts
6,533 battles

Thanks for the feedback....

As far as the " unique voice lines " I do not understand the one i already have....I have no idea what she is saying.

[O_O]
Members
37 posts
4,656 battles

To be clear, having an HSF captain doesn't make it an HSF ship for the purposes of the collection missions afaik.

Sign in to follow this