Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Division interface

6 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,316 battles

WGing can you please revert the Division interface back to the upper left instead of down in the tray? That'd be great thanks.

Stop changing stuff just for the sake of changing it M'kay.

• Cool 2

[TAFY3]
Beta Testers
441 posts
6,852 battles

Screenshot required.  The Division chat is in the "task bar", and the Division window is in the upper left.  Perhaps you moved it?

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,316 battles
8 minutes ago, SluggerJackson said:

Screenshot required.  The Division chat is in the "task bar", and the Division window is in the upper left.  Perhaps you moved it?

It moved to the task bar for everyone in my clan since the patch.

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,018 battles
1 hour ago, SluggerJackson said:

No screen shot required it's confirmed, div'd up last night and I kept trying to close the chat window and it kept saying do you want to leave the division and then I noticed the ready button near the bottom of the chat window and said, OH. Then every place I put the chat window it stayed on top and was in the way. Then I clicked battle and it was still there, I had to minimize it to get rid of it. Lots of extra steps if you ask me.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-SYN-]
Members
217 posts
4,507 battles

Yea, it's a little bit of a pain. I made note of it in the patch feedback thread yesterday. 

I'm not sure how many it covers up each time, but if you use the 3 ranked carousel it covers 6-9 ships. 

Bit of a pain, especially if you use favorited ships a good bit as it needs to be minimized to access them, then brought back up to check your division as a whole to launch. 

Bit of an inconvenience. 

[TAFY3]
Beta Testers
441 posts
6,852 battles

Why is WG mucking up the UI?  First the annoying patches, and now a relocated division panel that didn't need to be moved.  Do they actualy play the game they are designing?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this