You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Do I MUST play a HSF ship to unlock HSF missioN?

5 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,334 battles

i have the regular yamato and musashi without paint, does that count?

btw, WG, your mission descriptions are WAY TOO long and language are often ambiguous. I would seriously think about writing it more clear and concise.

[TDG]
Members
1,574 posts
7,203 battles
2 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

i have the regular yamato and musashi without paint, does that count?

btw, WG, your mission descriptions are WAY TOO long and language are often ambiguous. I would seriously think about writing it more clear and concise.

Either Yamato or Musashi will work.

Alpha Tester
3,482 posts
1,522 battles

I am a little disappointed in the missions myself.  I don't own any HSF ship or the Yamato and while I do own the Musashi, there isn't anything special aside from a flag I will never use for various reasons.  Also it is kind of cheap that they are allowing you to earn a free Yamato camo which is a ship that wasn't even in HSF while you have to actually pay $24 for the unique camo for the Musashi which WAS actually in the Anime. 

WG really makes very questionable and greedy decisions alot more frequently than I would prefer. 

[YAN]
Members
1,648 posts
7,900 battles
10 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

Also it is kind of cheap that they are allowing you to earn a free Yamato camo which is a ship that wasn't even in HSF

Although I entirely agree with what your saying, Yamato is the ship that child protagonist and friend see at the start of episode one.