Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

when is HSF mission available?

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
828 posts
6,334 battles

so i clicked "i am in" button from the HSF mission webpage. I dont see any campaign ingame?

 

EDIT: I FOUND OUT, YOU JUST NEED TO PLAY ONE GAME in any of those 4 ships and it starts!

Edited by _Dracarys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,007
[WGA]
Administrator
1,002 posts
432 battles

As mentioned above, please be sure you have opted in using the link in the website article. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[TDG]
Members
1,575 posts
7,203 battles
5 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

so i clicked "i am in" button from the HSF mission webpage. I dont see any campaign ingame?

You need to play one of the four ships after clicking the Join button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,475
[HINON]
Supertester
7,652 posts
8,016 battles
Just now, YeOldeTraveller said:

You need to play one of the four ships after clicking the Join button.

This. You have to first play a battle in either Yamato, Musashi, Harekaze or HSF Spee to activate the collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
828 posts
6,334 battles
3 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

This. You have to first play a battle in either Yamato, Musashi, Harekaze or HSF Spee to activate the collection.

Does it have to be an HSF yamato or musashi to unlock mission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[TDG]
Members
1,575 posts
7,203 battles
Just now, _Dracarys said:

Does it have to be an HSF yamato or musashi to unlock mission?

No, IJN Yamato or Musashi will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
48 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

No

Does have to be Random? Or any Battle Type?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
137
[ADR]
Members
872 posts
6,107 battles
5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Does have to be Random? Or any Battle Type?

Any battle type.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,130
[HINON]
Members
10,331 posts
3 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

This. You have to first play a battle in either Yamato, Musashi, Harekaze or HSF Spee to activate the collection.

Just signing up activates the collection by giving you a container to kick start it. But you are right to activate the missions to give more crates you need to use the respective HSF ships. Otherwise you get some of the collection pieces through normal containers sort of like the Yamamoto collection.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
416 posts
5,486 battles

From the description:

• Once you opt in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any tier V+ ship
• After that, you get a single portrait in regular containers you open.

 

Does this mean that if you opt in you will get an extra item in your containers (the HSF portrait), or will that replace one of the normal items in, say a more camouflages container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1 post
803 battles
15 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

From the description:

• Once you opt in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any tier V+ ship
• After that, you get a single portrait in regular containers you open.

 

Does this mean that if you opt in you will get an extra item in your containers (the HSF portrait), or will that replace one of the normal items in, say a more camouflages container?

I just opened a try your luck crate and got 750xp and a portrait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
249
[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,330 battles
6 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Just signing up activates the collection by giving you a container to kick start it. But you are right to activate the missions to give more crates you need to use the respective HSF ships. Otherwise you get some of the collection pieces through normal containers sort of like the Yamamoto collection.

This part, the WG page does not specify you have to actually drive one of those listed ships for it to happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14
[U-P]
Beta Testers
84 posts
5,271 battles
16 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

This. You have to first play a battle in either Yamato, Musashi, Harekaze or HSF Spee to activate the collection.

Mine started yesterday and I don't have any of these ships, Got a container after my first win :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,741
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,403 posts
4,550 battles

 i guess this finally give me a reason  to grind for yamato since im like 120k exp to go. I was slowly taking my sweet time,  i was in no hurry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

Please note, this is like the Yammato collection. You have to opt in for the HSF collection, then you will get a free HSF container. Open this container and it starts the collection. Now each time you get a daily container there is a chance of getting part of the collection, just like with Yammato. However, there are separate missions to earn more HSF containers, but this is not the only way to earn containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[TDG]
Members
1,575 posts
7,203 battles
19 hours ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

From the description:

• Once you opt in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any tier V+ ship
• After that, you get a single portrait in regular containers you open.

 

Does this mean that if you opt in you will get an extra item in your containers (the HSF portrait), or will that replace one of the normal items in, say a more camouflages container?

This is a random addition to the set you would normally receive.  It does not replace an existing slot in the received container.

When you open the container, it will show to the right of the rest of the items if you get one this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×