You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheRevFossa

Why WG? Why

11 comments in this topic

[RELAX]
[RELAX]
Beta Testers
23 posts

Why would you put Japanese artwork on an Italian ship? Of all the great Italian artist out there, this was the best you could do? Not too mention WTH is with the can of Old Style beer on top? My faith continues to waver...

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,219 posts
11,899 battles

The point was missed apparently, use the search function and post in an existing thread so the forum doesn't lose EVERY discussion from the front page EVERY 15 minutes do to pointless New Thread spam.  You are entitled to your opinion, we just didn't need another thread started on it.

• Boring 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,652 posts
8,016 battles
31 minutes ago, TheRevFossa said:

Good then this one won't be lonely.

Good, then your thread can be dented by the mods since it’s not needed seeing as there are already other threads about it. Learn to use the search function or maybe take 3 seconds to look at the first page to see the other threads. Then go comment about it in those threads. We don’t need multiple of the same thread spamming the first page bumping down other threads.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,028 posts
10,486 battles
13 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

The point was missed apparently, use the search function and post in an existing thread so the forum doesn't lose EVERY discussion from the front page EVERY 15 minutes do to pointless New Thread spam.  You are entitled to your opinion, we just didn't need another thread started on it.

The search function for the WG forums is rather flaky although in this case simply searching for "Roma" would probably have found a good thread to post in.

[RELAX]
[RELAX]
Beta Testers
23 posts
2 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Well luckily we have an abundant supply of self appointed forum supervisors. THANK YOU for your service o'  great babbitt. But I apparently missed the part where my post was against any of the forum rules. I will investigate...confirmed no rules violated. I do love Free Speech. Please have a fine day trying to enforce your opinion upon others. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,652 posts
8,016 battles
2 minutes ago, TheRevFossa said:

Well luckily we have an abundant supply of self appointed forum supervisors. THANK YOU for your service o'  great babbitt. But I apparently missed the part where my post was against any of the forum rules. I will investigate...confirmed no rules violated. I do love Free Speech. Please have a fine day trying to enforce your opinion upon others. 

You do realize that free speech does not apply here on the forums right?

• Cool 1

[RELAX]
[RELAX]
Beta Testers
23 posts
12 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

You do realize that free speech does not apply here on the forums right?

LoL A valid point my Friend. I concede. How about...I do love speech freely allowed by the authorized governing body of this forum? 

Members
21,173 posts
5,686 battles

"Freedom means you're free to do

Just whatever pleases you.

If, of course, that is to say,

What you please is what you may"

-Piet Hein

Edited by Skpstr