You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

De Grasse and Dunkerque Tech Tree

10 comments in this topic

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

I know the De Grasse and Dunkerque and on the French Tech Tree for Doubloons, I have been looking to see how long they are going to remain on the tree that way and I cannot seem to fine it, does any of you know? I was planning on buying them for cash, but due various money troubles/issues it is looking it may be sometime before I can get them.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

Nobody knows.

Premium ships are cycled in and out of circulation all the time. If you want one, get it sooner rather than waiting and risking it getting removed for sale.

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Nobody knows.

Premium ships are cycled in and out of circulation all the time. If you want one, get it sooner rather than waiting and risking it getting removed for sale.

Okay thanks Lert, I guess I will have to risk it. Cannot afford it right now.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Okay thanks Lert, I guess I will have to risk it. Cannot afford it right now.

Little bit of speculation:

Dunk is liable to be pulled from sale sooner than De Grasse. IIRC, Dunk has been available in the tech tree for some time now, De Grasse was only recently added.

Neither ships is OP though so even when pulled from sale they'll be back at some point.

• Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Little bit of speculation:

Dunk is liable to be pulled from sale sooner than De Grasse. IIRC, Dunk has been available in the tech tree for some time now, De Grasse was only recently added.

Neither ships is OP though so even when pulled from sale they'll be back at some point.

Copy thanks again.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,099 posts
9,864 battles

They are removing some prem ships from the tech tree in either 7.1 or 7.2. Check the 7.0 release post on the webpage to see which ships remain. I think De Grass will stay, but can’t remember if Dunkirk will.

Edited by SavageTactical
  • Cool 1

[NNC]
Members
2,082 posts
8,929 battles

The only ship i dont have on the tree right now is the marblehead :/ sooo badly do i want to conplete that collection

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

They are removing some prem ships from the tech tree in either 7.1 or 7.2. Check the 7.0 release post on the webpage to see which ships remain. I think De Grass will stay, but can’t remember if Dunkirk will.

Thanks

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
17 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

Well I just checked - I guess I am not getting the Dunkerque:Smile_sad: , but the De Grasse is staying at least.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
134 posts
14,767 battles
7 hours ago, Lert said:

Nobody knows.

I have occasionally noticed doubloon-purchasable ships on half-price sale in the tech tree.  Does anyone know how often that happens?

Thanks to those Christmas gifts from WarGaming for players not playing Random often and some Santa Gift Boxes, I have enough doubloons to purchase three premium ships that I hunger for, if they are half-price.