Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
an_uprising24

Captain Voices

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,711 battles

Yes, unfortunately that is something we are aware of. We do not have any specific information on when that will be fixed but it should be addressed in a future update. Please refer to the World of Warships news portal and future patch notes regarding this issue. Thanks for your understanding and we will see you on the high seas.

• Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Yes, unfortunately that is something we are aware of. We do not have any specific information on when that will be fixed but it should be addressed in a future update. Please refer to the World of Warships news portal and future patch notes regarding this issue. Thanks for your understanding and we will see you on the high seas.

Thanks for letting us know, I miss Thea Kreutzer's voice. Funny thing is I never thought I would:cap_haloween:

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
2 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks for letting us know, I miss Thea Kreutzer's voice. Funny thing is I never thought I would:cap_haloween:

You can still change the voice from National to the proper one in settings and it works (at least for the ARP ships, I don't have any HSF ships), just need to remember to change it back when you play another ship..... I was so confused when my Russian commander started yelling at me in high pitched Japanese....

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,213 posts
5,340 battles

You can also set it to standard and then it will use any voice you have chosen, but the unique voice of each captain if it has one.  Would still prefer the way it worked before.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,992 posts

I have the ARP "teddy bear" in an IJN carrier. When you DS someone, she has the most perfect, maniacal laughter that's so perfect for the occasion you want to do another DS just to hear her laughter. Make the IJN carrier play even better than you think it could be... 

Members
830 posts
10,554 battles

There HAS to be some legal issues going on in the background that WG doesn't want made public.  It's understandable.

Members
828 posts
6,334 battles
8 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

can we at least get yamato's gun sounds for musashi? for $80 i would like the lion's roar

Sign in to follow this