Sign in to follow this  
Zek_Men

Stolen Account is; Being used online right now!!

5 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts

Submitted ticket 72 hours ago.  My account is being used at this time s reported by my clan leader.  So there goes my 2 years worth of resources and are credits..

Have not receive any response to the ticket submitted.  Why has not the account been frozen?  I would like some information please.  

[SF-A]
Members
2,983 posts
6,177 battles

Not sure what we can do. Try to directly contact a WG person and make it hard to ignore you.

[SALVO]
Members
19,040 posts
19,225 battles

It ought to be possible for WG support to just lock the account until the OP can do whatever needs doing to get it back.  Don't know if this is something they do, but they should.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,506 posts
15,773 battles

That sux; good luck getting your stuff back.

[MEIST]
Members
1,011 posts
3,771 battles
57 minutes ago, USMC60_90 said:

Submitted ticket 72 hours ago.  My account is being used at this time s reported by my clan leader.  So there goes my 2 years worth of resources and are credits..

Have not receive any response to the ticket submitted.  Why has not the account been frozen?  I would like some information please.  

I thought you said yesterday that they responded and told you to use another email so that they can contact you about this? If you are locked out of your account how are you posting on the forum?

Sign in to follow this