Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Warconvoy

High School Fleet - Where is Wilhelmina Braunschweig

9 comments in this topic

[CLOVR]
[CLOVR]
Members
12 posts
3,239 battles

Hi WG and All players,

I for one am an anime fan and love the HSF and ARP additions to the game. I know its not for everyone is a fan and that's why WG has an option to turn the view and voiced off.

My Main question and it has been brought up before. Where is Wilhelmina? Why have she not been included as a captain? I know a lot of people wanted her more then Thea Kreutzer. Don't get me wrong I want Thea Kreutzer in the game as well. I loved her character in the show. Its just that Wilhelmina was my favorite character in the show and I know she was the favorite of many others.

I would like to thank WG for partnering up with Aniplex\Production IMS to include this content in to the game.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[SPTR]
Members
26,448 posts
11,831 battles

Lets start a petition and call it "Glory to Mii-chan" give us Mii-chan as commander and voice WG, 

I want Macchi too but I doubt that's gonna happen />.\\

[ERN]
[ERN]
Members
623 posts
8,642 battles
On 1/18/2018 at 6:02 AM, TTK_Aegis said:

She's a primary character and should be a German option. 

Agreed.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Members
623 posts
8,642 battles

Not just Wilhelmina, Where's Isoroku? Where's Mashiro? Both of these characters need love too... (they would also make great bote captains as well).

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,144 posts
6 hours ago, XXRed_DawnXX said:

Not just Wilhelmina, Where's Isoroku? Where's Mashiro? Both of these characters need love too... (they would also make bote captains as well).

I thought there was a cat captain on the asian servers...

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
On 18/01/2018 at 5:27 AM, Warconvoy said:

Hi WG and All players,

I for one am an anime fan and love the HSF and ARP additions to the game. I know its not for everyone is a fan and that's why WG has an option to turn the view and voiced off.

My Main question and it has been brought up before. Where is Wilhelmina? Why have she not been included as a captain? I know a lot of people wanted her more then Thea Kreutzer. Don't get me wrong I want Thea Kreutzer in the game as well. I loved her character in the show. Its just that Wilhelmina was my favorite character in the show and I know she was the favorite of many others.

I would like to thank WG for partnering up with Aniplex\Production IMS to include this content in to the game.

My only guess is that Hiromi Igarashi 's asking price was either too high OR her scheduling didn't allow it. I'm more inclined to believe the latter; but the former is always likely if it comes to the talent agencies they work for. 

Anyways part of me is hoping they revisit the Arpeggio series for the ARP camos for Yamato and Musashi. And possibly them as Commanders and voice overs. The movie is rather enjoyable if you've already finished watched the Arpeggio series. 

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,030 posts
16,029 battles

I thought she was one of the voices on Graf Spee at lest it sounds like her

[VVV]
Members
708 posts
11,023 battles

She's on the Graf just like Mashiro is on Harekaze there are Two voices one for the Captain and one for the Deputy Captain 

Sign in to follow this