Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Preteen

Badge request

Should WG make this badge happen?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG make this happen?

12 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
3,836 posts
17,082 battles

WG, I am tired of those guys just rubbing their cool badges in my face every time they sink me and would like to request a new badge for me and all my fellow captains who feel violated by this blatant elitism and passive aggressive toxicity. We would like to stand up for ourselves and protest by wearing a special badge that you must add to the game asap as possible.

23847294_561070020897011_227804672443425

• Cool 3

[TBW]
Members
7,092 posts
13,027 battles
33 minutes ago, m373x said:

WG, I am tired of those guys just rubbing their cool badges in my face every time they sink me and would like to request a new badge for me and all my fellow captains who feel violated by this blatant elitism and passive aggressive toxicity. We would like to stand up for ourselves and protest by wearing a special badge that you must add to the game asap as possible.

Please put an I don't care option, because I really don't care. It is nice to be able to turn of the fu fu for your self at least. I don't care if they see a badge when I sink them, if they want to see it but you could give them the choice at least. I am kind of a Spartan at heart, less is more.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 2

Members
887 posts
17,351 battles
35 minutes ago, m373x said:

23847294_561070020897011_227804672443425

That's a snowflake, right?

...and it's brown.

...and we're to avoid yellow snow because, well...

...so, what are we to think of brown snow?

Just some pre-coffee musings.

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,880 posts
10,447 battles

Is that a potato face in the middle?? I approve wholeheartedly!! 

Members
21,171 posts
5,686 battles
6 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

...so, what are we to think of brown snow?

Just some pre-coffee musings.

Brown snow is just post-travel coffee dumping. Nobody wants the last mouthful of coffee in January if it's the temp of an iced latté!

[WOLF9]
Members
743 posts
5,230 battles
29 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Is that a potato face in the middle?? I approve wholeheartedly!! 

Yes please!

6 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Please put an I don't care option, because I really don't care. It is nice to be able to turn of the fu fu for your self at least. I don't care if they see a badge when I sink them, if they want to see it but you could give them the choice at least. I am kind of a Spartan at heart, less is more.

^This. Just like the ship's horn, the music, the background noise. So long as it has a volume slider or a disable feature, fine. Generate all the sparkles & farkles(No WG it is not a cuss word. It's a slang term combining 'function' and 'sparkle'.) you want. I kind of like the horns, but some may not. 

[WOLF9]
Members
743 posts
5,230 battles
26 minutes ago, John_Paul_Nelson said:

Please, Please Please,  Wargaming allow use to disable this useless ridiculously dumb idea, NOBODY cares if they were sunk by an ANCHOR or a BEAR wearing a sailor hat.

^This. IS there a way to disable this nonsense?

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,880 posts
10,447 battles

57 minutes ago, John_Paul_Nelson said:

Please, Please Please,  Wargaming allow use to disable this useless ridiculously dumb idea, NOBODY cares if they were sunk by an ANCHOR or a BEAR wearing a sailor hat.

31 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

^This. IS there a way to disable this nonsense?

I care, therefore your entire post is garbage as it's premise has just been misproven. :Smile_playing:

Sign in to follow this