Sinboto

British BB secondary guns

6 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,329 posts
6,245 battles

Was thinking about this earlier, but does it strike anyone else odd that the british BBs have the exact same secondary guns from T7-10

Could have added more, or used the MK2 (ones on the dido) one for more AA or something, or increased the RPM as you go up in tiers (HMS Vanguard could fire faster then KGV for example)

Don't know, maybe it's just me. Kinda found it strange.

Edit: when I speak of the faster ROF for the secondary guns I'm speaking specifically of vanguard's guns but considering the higher tier ships would have been made later I would guess the same guns would be used on them. 

Edit: as there has been some confusion, I am specifically speaking about tiers 8-10.

Edited by Sinboto

[NDA]
Supertester
3,329 posts
6,245 battles
10 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

Ships are outfitted as they were built, and guns operate as they were designed, with some minor tweaks.

I'm speaking about ships that were never built in real life, and have not proposed anything that would change how the secondary guns operate in real life or otherwise, considering when these ships would have been constructed. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,257 posts
5,204 battles

One can hope and pine for a secondary buff/change I'm not seeing it from WG though... sure would be nice from T7 up 

[TSAR]
Members
149 posts
5,127 battles

I just wish they were better dual purpose guns. Right now I believe there AA dps is an abismal 65.

Edited by Nimitz_1701

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,359 battles

Secondary guns on Brit BBs after Warspite? Not that Ive seen. heard abit of noise, never seen a secondary kill from them...

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.