Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Naviss

[Feedback] The new division window

10 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Beta Testers
800 posts
5,288 battles

I didn't see a topic about this yet. But I was wondering how others liked it and to give some feedback or bring attention to it. 

Overall, I like the new design of it, But the game now treats it as a message window. That's fine but it is placed down at the bottom over your ships where you HAVE to move it to see your ships. Now, you may think "just move it out of the way", And yes that's fine but after every game it resets to the bottom, once again covering your ships. 

Some changes I'd like to see with it; Being able to move and place it in a less important space. Honestly where the old division window use to be is just fine and it's out of the way. Maybe have a lock for it so it will stay in place where the user wants it to remain after each round?

What's everyone's thoughts on it? Have you been in a division yet? 

[NGAGE]
Beta Testers
30 posts
4,375 battles
1 minute ago, Pskov said:

it is terrible, someone should get fired

Yah its awful. So far this entire patch has been a worse gameplay experience. More complex and unnecessary features for queueing with friends and the badge system is a waste of hard drive space.

[CUTER]
Members
3,836 posts
17,122 battles

Horrible design. Scaling was not taken into consideration whatsoever. Chat windows have many bugs, fix those before moving anything in that direction. [edited]

[BLUE_]
Beta Testers
22 posts
6,191 battles

What exactly was the point of changing something that did not need fixed when there are tons of issues they could be spending their time addressing.  I dont need a chat window in my division i am on ts with them and i cant even minimize it.  Boggle WG. I did not think that the game could be less fun than the disaster that was the DoY missions but gratz WG you exceeded my expectations.

[FML]
Members
2,253 posts
11,452 battles
12 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Who knows why they did this? The UI in port is starting to remind me of something...

sticky-notes.jpg

Indeed. As this is a game, it shouldn't remind players about the work they are not doing. 

Members
4 posts
5,399 battles

Thanks for posting this.

This is a huge annoyance, the window always is minimized when you come back to port after completing a game.

It should be a prominent and visible feature in port and in game.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

WG is aware of this reaction by the amount of threads on this subject.

The problem is will it be addressed?

If it is addressed will it be a rewind or some other fiasco?

I honestly believe WG's CEO and CFO hired their Nephew's.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,324 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 11:34 PM, Naviss said:

I didn't see a topic about this yet. But I was wondering how others liked it and to give some feedback or bring attention to it. 

Overall, I like the new design of it, But the game now treats it as a message window. That's fine but it is placed down at the bottom over your ships where you HAVE to move it to see your ships. Now, you may think "just move it out of the way", And yes that's fine but after every game it resets to the bottom, once again covering your ships. 

Some changes I'd like to see with it; Being able to move and place it in a less important space. Honestly where the old division window use to be is just fine and it's out of the way. Maybe have a lock for it so it will stay in place where the user wants it to remain after each round?

What's everyone's thoughts on it? Have you been in a division yet? 

When the patch dropped I and many others started many a thread on how awful it is. Thanks for starting this ups again as nothing has yet been done.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this