You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DE_Samuel_B_Roberts

Loading Disconnect

7 comments in this topic

[_ARP_]
Members
31 posts
5,060 battles

Upon loading for matches, I now disconenct about 20% of the time. No crash to desktop, just the Login screen. This would be debilitating if my system couldn't load the game as fast as it does, other people with this failure are likely being reported as AFK in the middle of matches.

[PLPTS]
Members
768 posts
14,208 battles

yep, seen this several times, both loading into a match and leaving it as well.

[WOLFG]
Members
109 posts
4,511 battles

Ditto.  Getting kicked back to the login screen.  Do it a few times a day.  Seen others saying they have the same problem as well.  Actually started before 7.0.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
60 posts
7,260 battles

THIS so much. Disconnect upon loading into battle (basically right after mm screen) Happens infrequently like OP says. And ^^ similarly has happened in the past but not this frequently.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Hasn't happened to me much, but I have noticed it happening. 

Normally when it happens it's a quick retype of my password and I'm only 2-4mins late to the battle. 

But the other day, I was kicked to the login as has happened in the past but couldn't get passed the login screen. Had to close application and re-enter. But by that time it was 7-8mins into the battle and my ship was already sunk... the team won, so my absence wasn't a factor (unless the Reds diverted too many ships to "kill that afk guy" and friendlies capitalized).

But I wasted my FWB for that ship because of the crash..

Please look into the issue, it's infrequent for me at the beginning of a match, but it does happen regularly post match. And while less of a gameplay issue at the end, it is a mild annoyance to be unable to look at the post-match breakdown because "this match did not occur during this game session"

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
60 posts
7,260 battles
3 hours ago, Ivlerlin said:

Hasn't happened to me much, but I have noticed it happening. 

Normally when it happens it's a quick retype of my password and I'm only 2-4mins late to the battle. 

But the other day, I was kicked to the login as has happened in the past but couldn't get passed the login screen. Had to close application and re-enter. But by that time it was 7-8mins into the battle and my ship was already sunk... the team won, so my absence wasn't a factor (unless the Reds diverted too many ships to "kill that afk guy" and friendlies capitalized).

But I wasted my FWB for that ship because of the crash..

Please look into the issue, it's infrequent for me at the beginning of a match, but it does happen regularly post match. And while less of a gameplay issue at the end, it is a mild annoyance to be unable to look at the post-match breakdown because "this match did not occur during this game session"

OMG ^^^^ totally forgot about this, I also have issues with sometimes when the match ends I get DC'd and have to log back in. Really frustrating being unable to see post-battle statistics.

[WOLFG]
Members
109 posts
4,511 battles

Seems to be happening more frequently now.  Used to happen once or twice a day.  Now it's happening several times a day, and had to reboot the client yesterday because it would just keep going back to the login screen when I was trying to connect again.  Please fix this.