Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

Another 7 kill carry match, this time in a NC!

6 comments in this topic

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,598 posts
3,603 battles

Serious I went almost a month or 2 with zero Krakens and within like 2 weeks I have two 7 kill matches. This one was pretty boring, standard battle on Two Brothers, both teams derp to the east flank leaving the glorious cap exposed, so me and a DD push it, sink a lone BB along the way. By the time we get there most of my team is sunk and the enemy returned to base. I tried to angle and shoot the easiest to sink ships but it was such a dang furball of a mess. I managed to pick up 6 kills in the matter of a minute or 2 (yet no double strike) and save our team from certain defeat by giving us enough points to survive. All hail the mighty North Carolina

https://replayswows.com/replay/14535#stats

14535_273_1516252016.jpg

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,219 posts
11,885 battles

Nice game Psycho!

Surprised some of their ships didn't try and go wide enough to get into your flanks and focus you down.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,598 posts
3,603 battles
4 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Nice game Psycho!

Surprised some of their ships didn't try and go wide enough to get into your flanks and focus you down.

Me too, they just rushed in. I really shouldn't have gotten away with it but I guess bloodlust and luck came into play

Members
95 posts
5,205 battles

i hear from so many players that 1 person cant carry a match. I say [edited] and there is proof. this is what separates the lion from the sheep.

shot-18.01.21_19.32.56-0615.jpg

Sign in to follow this