Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Musashi...top tier

6 comments in this topic

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,121 posts
12,386 battles

Everyone knew it was overpowered.

Alpha Tester
3,482 posts
1,522 battles

Honestly, To early to tell.  Hell last night I manage to take the Number 1 slot on my team in a Tier 5 match up with the Ishizuchi and there were several Guillo Cesares on both teams. Should we conclude that the Tier 4 Ishizuchi is an Overpowered Beast that eats Tier 5 Guillo Cesares for breakfast based on that?  I don't think so.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,298 posts
14,169 battles

Yeah...too early.  Three insights.  One is that Musashi fits well with the Yamato captain.  As I run a 19 point on Yamato, Musashi gets an immediate 19 point captain.  Two is it plays similar to Yamato...so the skill set is built in.  Three, its vulnerabilities are not well advertised.  Once folks find out the weak spots, things might smooth out a bit.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,055 posts
4,945 battles
14 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Yeah...too early.  Three insights.  One is that Musashi fits well with the Yamato captain.  As I run a 19 point on Yamato, Musashi gets an immediate 19 point captain.  Two is it plays similar to Yamato...so the skill set is built in.  Three, its vulnerabilities are not well advertised.  Once folks find out the weak spots, things might smooth out a bit.  

Four, the enemy team had an Izumo taking the tier 9 slot.

Sign in to follow this