You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
harikari25

Solid player looking for competitive/casual clan

11 comments in this topic

[SALTY]
Members
339 posts
5,488 battles

dark.png

1000929400.png

Looking for a clan, one that hopefully is drama and ego free. 

Pros:

I consider myself a good listener and can take feedback/critiques of my play, also willing to offer others what I know/help.

Willing to do what is necessary for the team; I don't actively play for stats or care about them a great deal.

I do look to constantly improve, challenge myself, learn new tactics & playstyles. Hoping to find the same in any clan I join. 

Cons: 

- can't commit to always making established practice times or scrims due to real life. Not looking for a hyper competitive group that can't accommodate this. 

- can't commit to always being on comms due to my living arrangement with my SO (mostly a late night issue). Can listen 24/7. 

- Sometimes I just want to chill and solo, looking for a group that understands this 

- general dislike of T9-10 combat, but that may change in time and with the right group

I've read through some of the recruitment pages here and there's a few I'm interested in, but I figured I'd post and see if I'm wanted anywhere. That goes a long way. 

Cheers

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,647 battles

We're always looking for more players in RUST/OXIDE.  If you're interested in checking us out let me know.

I don't normally reply to looking for clan posts, but since you mention somewhat competitive but casual, with little or no drama we might be a fit.  We're mostly adults with day jobs and real lives, but there are a few college students and friends/family members with us too.

We usually play for a bit with new applicants/candidates to see if it works for everybody so there's no real pressure.  I can send you a PM with Discord info if you want to chat.

I would say that we're more oriented toward T10 play, but there are lots of folks grinding ships or just goofing around at all tiers so it's not really a requirement except for things like clan battles.  We just want people to have some T10 ships so they can participate in all the content.

I'm off for the night, but I'll be around tomorrow evening.

Our main recruiting thread is here if you want more info: 

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,355 posts
20,099 battles
23 minutes ago, harikari25 said:

dark.png

1000929400.png

Looking for a clan, one that hopefully is drama and ego free. 

Pros:

I consider myself a good listener and can take feedback/critiques of my play, also willing to offer others what I know/help.

Willing to do what is necessary for the team; I don't actively play for stats or care about them a great deal.

I do look to constantly improve, challenge myself, learn new tactics & playstyles. Hoping to find the same in any clan I join. 

Cons: 

- can't commit to always making established practice times or scrims due to real life. Not looking for a hyper competitive group that can't accommodate this. 

- can't commit to always being on comms due to my living arrangement with my SO (mostly a late night issue). Can listen 24/7. 

- Sometimes I just want to chill and solo, looking for a group that understands this 

- general dislike of T9-10 combat, but that may change in time and with the right group

I've read through some of the recruitment pages here and there's a few I'm interested in, but I figured I'd post and see if I'm wanted anywhere. That goes a long way. 

Cheers

With your numbers check out clan (MIA) Mortem in Aquam  they were in the Typhoon league Group one . Those players have your Stat numbers   you welcome.......

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,012 posts
13,422 battles

RKLES is looking for someone willing to train players looking to improve.

We also need a caller for clan battles.

Otherwise, we are casual new clan building for next clan wars.

Nobody is requird to play in clan wars, but we appreciate someone who commnicates on clan chat..

Such as I'm playing solo for awhile to grind....

We often div up to have more fun together.

If interested we would welcome you, just send application in.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Harikari, 

you will want to take a look at Black Widow Company. We are a longstanding gaming community founded by veterans (but not exclusive). 

We have several core values that we find very important to uphold, such as respect for one of each other. As such I can guarantee a drama free environment. We do not carebear so things can get lively but in a good way.

We also understand that irl always takes priority over gaming which is one of the reasons we do not enforce attendance rules. Everybody can play as much or as little as he/she wants. 

VC is very important because of the tactical advantage it provides, but yet again irl prevents it sometimes, again np. If you're on our TS server and listen in, that's pretty good already. 

Our members play every tier and we always prefer to group up, no matter the tier, to help each other. On a personal note, i'm not a huge fan of T10 battles too, i play them now and again, but i like the journey of leveling more than keep playing a ship without a specific goal.

You can find some links in my sig and you are certainly welcome to pm me if you need more info.

good luck, cheers

C. 

[AK]
Beta Testers
389 posts
2,377 battles

Hi Hari,

Feel free to check out www.armoredknights.us and see what we're about. Our Discord channel is linked on the main page as well. Drop in sometime to chat! We've got a pretty solid mix of people, all ages, genders, backgrounds. If you have any questions about us, send me a message either, or in Discord. Best of luck in your search! 

~ Fear 

[SYN]
Members
7,209 posts
12,288 battles

Check us out at the Syndicate, we are casual and just wanna have fun. Though we do try our best and clan battles.

[GAO]
Members
21 posts
7,739 battles

GAO. We'll start to do clan activities on february. Our goals aren't as big as to participate in supremacy or king of the sea, but to reach Typhoon 1 and play some minor tournaments.