20 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
525 posts
8,185 battles
8 hours ago, freewillye said:

this is my problem

crash.jpg

When does this happen ? Already playing the game ? When loading up the game ? Did you just got the windows fall creators update on your pc ? A bit more info about your problems might be helpful....

[FEYER]
Members
2 posts
2,285 battles
On 18/1/2018 at 6:53 AM, VonSmallHausenn said:

When does this happen ? Already playing the game ? When loading up the game ? Did you just got the windows fall creators update on your pc ? A bit more info about your problems might be helpful....

ok when push play the game dont start and  show me this chartimage.thumb.png.f69fbfcc9bc2a03eb0107b9620e68269.png

error.jpg

[WOLF5]
Members
525 posts
8,185 battles
48 minutes ago, freewillye said:

ok when push play the game dont start and  show me this chartimage.thumb.png.f69fbfcc9bc2a03eb0107b9620e68269.png

error.jpg

42 minutes ago, Xanderzoo123 said:

I didn't take a screenshot, but the exact same thing happened to me earlier today.

Here,try these : 

[RTK]
Beta Testers
14 posts
2,912 battles

hey guys. affert the new update 0.7 i got this new  error .  it happen when i star the game. instan crash

error.png

[JSG]
Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles

i am also experiencing Crashes beginning of battle Crashes since last patch i removed all Mods even did a clean install!!!! wth, its really annoying the hell out of me.   anyone having this problem ?

[REKTD]
Members
35 posts
4,433 battles

I am having the exact issue as described, with the Critical Error pop up appearing any time I try to launch Wows. Before this started I was getting fairly numerous spontaneous reboots at the end of battles. The last time it did that, I tried to load Wows up again and it said I was already in a session. Then the critical errors have been ever since.  

Have done numerous reinstalls to no effect. I did create a ticket at WG support. 

All drivers are updated (AMD R9 390x). 

If anyone has any suggestions please advise. 

Thanks! 

[REKTD]
Members
35 posts
4,433 battles

Potential Fix:

I had WoWS saved on a secondary drive E. When I had Steam install it on the main drive (C) it started to work again.

In some of the above images it also appears the games are loaded on a slave drive, so this may help.

Another angle is to use the Steam version of the game if you didn't already have it; or conversely download it straight from the wargaming site if you had Steam. Only a guess but the problem seems to be the original install location file was somehow corrupted and when reinstalling at the same location the corruption was not being eliminated.

[OBSO]
Members
10 posts
3,143 battles

This happened to me a few days ago as well. I tried to run a repair on the game, but I ended up having to uninstall and do a clean install. That fixed the error problem, as well as a problem that I was having with the voice overs not working correctly and a couple of other issues.

Members
2 posts
4,962 battles

So my question is, when are you going to fix this wide spread problem??  Spent a ton of money in this game and cant play it without crashing and later getting critical errors.  This new update, does it include a fix for this or just more ships for people to spend money on this broken game?

Members
1 post
2,077 battles
On 1/20/2018 at 9:15 PM, Tank_Buster_ said:

i am also experiencing Crashes beginning of battle Crashes since last patch i removed all Mods even did a clean install!!!! wth, its really annoying the hell out of me.   anyone having this problem ?

Same. Happened to me on Sat at the very beginning of a co-op battle. Froze my PC. I had to restart. I couldn’t get back in. 

I had successfully participated in a number of battles previously. 

I lost flags and was reported for being AFK. 

I have also noticed that the first battle that I play is very slow to load. 

[ODIN]
Members
23 posts
9,661 battles

Well,I got this critical error every day while playing.  It started 01.04.2018.  and since then, usually 1 crash in gaming session,every time.

It happens during the battle, game just freeze and only thing I can do is to ctrl/alt/del  and end process.  (in task manager warships.exe - not responding)

It gets really annoying but most annoying and sad things is that WG support is useless.

I described the issue, I attach crash files ,etc.

I also mentioned that 100% same issue happening from times I didn't get any external files in my game folder (I got Aslains now).

What they did? They said to uninstall mod pack and clean install game again ?! When I respond that is not related in any way,bcs same crashes happend before mods, crash log files can confirm that, they (Jason Parker)still

tell me : run game in safe mode ?!  wth ?!   (safe mode ignoring any external files)

Am I talking chinese??? 

So dissapointed in WG support,that guy just ignoring what I said and repeating same [edited]...

[EXP]
Members
33 posts
4,983 battles

Yes, since last update I crash at least once per game, and have to quickly load back into a ranked game and hope I wasnt sunk before I finish. Getting VERY frustrating lately. Game never crashed before, now almost each and every game. I tried re-installing the game, video, audio drivers, etc. No difference. Disabled this and that, no difference. Same random error about BigWorld games client.

Beta Testers
26 posts
6,427 battles

Since 1803 update, this game its completely unestable. Got this error in a middle of a push, still raging right now.

16gb of RAM
4gb gpu RX470
there is no way this game can demand more than BF1

carsh.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
525 posts
8,185 battles
4 hours ago, h3ptones said:

Since 1803 update, this game its completely unestable. Got this error in a middle of a push, still raging right now.

16gb of RAM
4gb gpu RX470
there is no way this game can demand more than BF1

carsh.jpg

So windows update screws up your game. Are you mad and raging at Microsoft?? It happens a lot. Not really wargaming`s fault,,and most likely fix will not come from them.. Better search yourself on the net,if other players with this game,or diff games with same game engine(unity) ,,have similar problems after that update(1803),usually somebody comes up with a solution-fix. Don`t expect wargaming to  get on this,unless it is widespread and affects too many players...

Edited by VonSmallHausenn

[FOG]
Members
378 posts
5,115 battles
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, ShadowAdmiral said:

Same. Happened to me on Sat at the very beginning of a co-op battle. Froze my PC. I had to restart. I couldn’t get back in. 

I had successfully participated in a number of battles previously. 

I lost flags and was reported for being AFK. 

I have also noticed that the first battle that I play is very slow to load. 

Since misery loves company, if it is any consolation, this also happened to me on Saturday afternoon during a Coop battle, except I was able to get back as the battle was ending. I did not get an AFK pink warning. Everything was slow (loading, changes to position in port, loss of audio, etc.). I stopped playing for awhile and did a hard reboot and things then seemed to start working. I have had no problems since....

[KWSN]
Members
4 posts
2,125 battles

I am having a similar problem, except when the port is initially loading, it crashed my whole pc, and have to restart it. I haven't successfully loaded into the port in a few days, despite some system settings being tweaked. WOT and WT work fine. In all other ways my system performs normally. 

The linked article about memory, I have 16 gb. 5gz processor (overclocked, but same result with default settings)

Edited by EricTG