Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LukeV

Who's complaining about Super Containers?

31 comments in this topic

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,672 battles

I have a contrasting experience to the other threads I have seen lately. In the last 3 weeks, I have pulled in at least 6-7 Super Containers from the daily XP roulette. 

Assorted flags and gold? Always useful. Defensive AA duration upgrade? Wonderful. Radar duration upgrade? Superb

HMS Hood with 10 point Captain? Blessed be the RNG. I would like to know what my chances were of that happening.

Anyone else have a similar story? Is this the hidden perk of buying 100 Mega Xmas boxes, or shall I await my karmic downfall?

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,189 battles

Only got 6 supercontainers ever. But the container system is more rewarding that WoT will ever be.

Members
5,111 posts
3,082 battles

Okay? What is the point of this thread? "I had really good RNG, checkmate dozens of people who get 1-2 super containers per year, and only get some stupid mod in said containers!"

[WOLFB]
Members
2,243 posts
9,768 battles

-Spotter planes mod ? lol no thanks

-250 anti detonation ? hardly worth a SC

-25 red dragon ? Only 25 ? Not worth a SC

-50 Dragon flag ? Good but not enough for a SC

If SC was easy to get, I would not complain about these reward but considering you have to open hundred / thousands of container to get 1 Super container, those reward are actually mediocre . Hell premium consummable container is the best among other, you know you'll always have a good reward inside. 

Give me a premium ship / doubloons and I won't complain 

Edited by AlcatrazNC
  • Boring 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,982 posts
6,177 battles

Got 25 Wyverns recently. Not too rare for me, but they don't have the same epic rewards that some get.

[MACH1]
Members
154 posts
12,831 battles
16 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

250 anti detonation ? hardly worth a SC

Are you kidding any dd main would take those in a heart beat forget ships or anything else I will take those every super container.

• Cool 1

Members
688 posts
833 battles
13 minutes ago, SolitaryStalker said:

Are you kidding any dd main would take those in a heart beat forget ships or anything else I will take those every super container.

250 det flags or Gremy in a container?

[WOLFB]
Members
2,243 posts
9,768 battles
13 minutes ago, SolitaryStalker said:

I have 1.1k of these flag and I don't always get det in my DD. I get det sometime but not enough to find those 250 flag valuable

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,337 battles

Ive seen a grand total of 5 supercontainers - that is, ones i didnt buy - since Beta. Every one of them had flags in them.

Yea, not impressed in the slightest.

Members
284 posts
11,788 battles
42 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Give me a premium ship / doubloons and I won't complain 

4 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

Every one of them had flags in them.

shot-17_08.11_20_38.09-0346.thumb.jpg.130d7627e7d7409174e6b291f5600f6a.jpgshot-18_01_01_08_43.05-0824.thumb.jpg.e8647e94f4f1838166d587d730a90700.jpgshot-17_12_31_11_31.44-0715.thumb.jpg.1cab1a0cc6c0a738fb3dd108cb949223.jpgshot-16_10.29_21_56.19-0368.thumb.jpg.b04000b4e4d77f7c64569c004e566baf.jpgshot-16_11.01_02_16.28-0583.thumb.jpg.cdecfdde4b2bf56965acc3d45a3fcb23.jpgshot-16_10.25_20_01.00-0829.thumb.jpg.278b2015d24bdc2e65ffe53c366a7562.jpg

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,337 battles
1 minute ago, Gizuke said:

Snip

Yea. I see that exactly never.  Broken RNG is broken; and arguably rigged.

Members
284 posts
11,788 battles
1 minute ago, YukonHunter said:

Yea. I see that exactly never.  Broken RNG is broken; and arguably rigged.

I believe you'll get one someday in the future..have a faith !:cap_viking:

• Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,498 posts
15,773 battles

By LukeV,

Everyone who didn't hit the jackpot like you did, and instead got flags they don't want and will never use, modules that don't go with their ships, or some other thing that's useless. Congrats on winning; now go away!

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,672 battles
2 hours ago, goldeagle1123 said:

Okay? What is the point of this thread? "I had really good RNG, checkmate dozens of people who get 1-2 super containers per year, and only get some stupid mod in said containers!"

1 hour ago, Umikami said:

By LukeV,

Everyone who didn't hit the jackpot like you did, and instead got flags they don't want and will never use, modules that don't go with their ships, or some other thing that's useless. Congrats on winning; now go away!

With all the negative threads, I thought I would post about some good luck I've had lately, and allow others to share their own stories.

Seems I can't even do that without people throwing shade, looking at your comments.

I went a year and a half, netting only two SC. Sue me.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,989 posts
On 1/18/2018 at 12:33 AM, LukeV said:

With all the negative threads, I thought I would post about some good luck I've had lately, and allow others to share their own stories.

Seems I can't even do that without people throwing shade, looking at your comments.

I went a year and a half, netting only two SC. Sue me.

Well... the SC's for me stopped just before the christmast gifts... and have yet to return.. more than 30 days iirc... I'm starting to think they've removed them from the game by increasing the odds so high they are for the most part not gonna show up at nearly the rate they used to show. 

Sad really... they did inspire you to grind... anymore? meh. 

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles

I've been getting them in the dailies as well. It's usually 100 flags of one sort or another. I did get 50K free XP in a daily and last night I got some sort of AA thing. I was done for the night and didn't read closely. 

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
684 posts
5,386 battles

I got one the first month containers were out from a Try Your Luck container.  Until about a month or two ago because of that I always picked Try Your Luck.  I finally stopped because that first supercontainer is the only one I've ever gotten and the 1000 dubloons it had hardly makes up for all the flags, consumables, and cammo I missed.  Higher chance of a supercontainer, please, both chances are so negligible there's no possible reason to factor it in.  But having that option dupes a lot of players, like me for quite a while, into forgoing rewards for no return.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,887 posts
4,227 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 10:12 PM, LukeV said:

HMS Hood with 10 point Captain? Blessed be the RNG. I would like to know what my chances were of that happening.

Funnily enough, I got the exact same thing from a Supercontainer....

Also, most of the hate is directed at the SCs with 100 detonation flags.... or 100 of the flags which you already have 500 of.

But I appreciate your mood-lightening regardless.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington
  • Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,839 posts
4,849 battles

Best I got was 3000 gold that ultimately let me afford Molotov on discount...looking back, I should've waited for Anshan or Blyskawika to go on sale and grab them...the former for free EXP bonus, and the latter for being higher tier...

[CRMSN]
Members
68 posts
12,580 battles

I've had quite a lot of SC in the last three weeks.  More than one every other day.  Racked up several thousand doubloons and mostly dragon flags. RNG!

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
767 posts
1,938 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 7:12 PM, LukeV said:

I have a contrasting experience to the other threads I have seen lately. In the last 3 weeks, I have pulled in at least 6-7 Super Containers from the daily XP roulette. 

Assorted flags and gold? Always useful. Defensive AA duration upgrade? Wonderful. Radar duration upgrade? Superb

Anyone else have a similar story? Is this the hidden perk of buying 100 Mega Xmas boxes, or shall I await my karmic downfall?

Ive pulled exactly 2 super containers (radar mod and 50k free xp) from the random system since it was released. Id very much like the luck that everyone else is having with them. More free xp would be great and theres a few ships that would be nice too.

Sign in to follow this