You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Do xp boosters lead to more free xp? (+HMS Nelson)

4 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Members
1,902 posts
2,728 battles

So to get free xp, it is obviously best to play premium ships because of their xp boost right? And on said premiums, I would mount my free xp boosting camouflages, signals, etc. However, If I boosted my base XP, would it boost my free xp profits? I'm assuming no, but seeing that free xp is calculated off of your base xp, I am curious if there is potential profit to be made...

Also, if I undergo this grind, is the Nelson worth the free xp? I already have the HMS Hood, but the bigger guns, forward armament, and godly repair party make the Nelson look appealing. I am aware it gets citadel'd easily and is a big torpedo magnet, but is it worth, like, every module Ill ever grind? Ive never been much of a free xp spender between WoT, Blitz, and here (already at 100k in WoWS), so I might as well get a premium out of it.

And no, Im not going to save up for the tier 9 BB coming, unless it proves to be amazing, even then that is a butt load of free xp. I would love nothing more than to have a Missouri, but its leaving soon :Smile_sad:

Happy sailing :)

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,781 posts
13,643 battles

Yes, XP boosters help your Free XP gain. I wrote up a guide on this a few weeks back in case you want to learn more.