Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
iRambL

Training room broken

6 comments in this topic

[90TH]
Members
49 posts
5,265 battles

I don't understand why you had to change the training room. The one that you could activate in the files was just as fine as it was you could edit what ships you have in battle, they were active in attacking you just like in coop and everything was dandy. Yet the new version you release has neither of those. Ships are not animated and you only get the fill ships selection in your menu when a game is created. WHY? 

I was discussing this with my clan earlier and it made us upset that we wouldn't be able to have top tier ships vs carriers anymore. We can't have legitimate battles vs the AI with no penalty. 

Why did we get a training room that is completely broken and has less options than the one that was hidden in game?

Fix:

Adapt the options from the old training room into the new. Allow us to animate or de-animate bots for our training purposes.

Allow us to choose a selection of ships from the bots to add. (Include premium or event ships as to allow us to see the entire gambit of the player base)

Simple fixes that were included in the old training room (besides letting us see premium ships) that should have been included in the half Gig update.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,268 posts
3,557 battles

You can select the bots you want to fight wait no they removed that why

You can select the bots though.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,038 posts
15 minutes ago, iRambL said:

I don't understand why you had to change the training room. The one that you could activate in the files was just as fine as it was you could edit what ships you have in battle, they were active in attacking you just like in coop and everything was dandy. Yet the new version you release has neither of those. Ships are not animated and you only get the fill ships selection in your menu when a game is created. WHY? 

I was discussing this with my clan earlier and it made us upset that we wouldn't be able to have top tier ships vs carriers anymore. We can't have legitimate battles vs the AI with no penalty. 

Why did we get a training room that is completely broken and has less options than the one that was hidden in game?

Fix:

Adapt the options from the old training room into the new. Allow us to animate or de-animate bots for our training purposes.

Allow us to choose a selection of ships from the bots to add. (Include premium or event ships as to allow us to see the entire gambit of the player base)

Simple fixes that were included in the old training room (besides letting us see premium ships) that should have been included in the half Gig update.

Radar has already responded to this. Clearly WG is once again making decisions based on something, but it's not the customer.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,164 battles
12 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

You can select the bots you want to fight wait no they removed that why

You can select the bots though.

Bet it has to do with people using it for a competitive advantage

[_ARP_]
Members
31 posts
5,060 battles

It's a freaking TRAINING ROOM. While there is a value to be had in pulling your Yamato up to a Omaha and learning where the citadels are with no resistance, there MUST be an option for the ships to fight back. WoWS bots are bad at the best of times, but even bad performance is better than sitting there like an eggplant.

Sign in to follow this