Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

Nope... this doesn't make sense

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,166
[YORHA]
Members
3,885 posts
6,754 battles

Play 3 games in an Orion and get 4 CVs in every game.

Play 3 games in Iron Duke.  Get 4 CVs in every game

Load up Texas.  No CVs.

Load up Cleveland.  No CVs.

Figure it's safe to go back to Orion and start again.  4 CVs.

 

Looks like WG wants CV players to get their little Boy Scout Merit Badges as fast as possible.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,400
[WOLF7]
Members
11,040 posts

I stopped playing the Texas long ago due to stuff like that.

There'd be tons of CV's in the queue, but as soon as you loaded up the Texas....your game has none....:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,607
[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

Now try with a sample size of more than three.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
715
[FML]
Members
2,242 posts
11,432 battles
18 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Play 3 games in an Orion and get 4 CVs in every game.

Play 3 games in Iron Duke.  Get 4 CVs in every game

Load up Texas.  No CVs.

Load up Cleveland.  No CVs.

Figure it's safe to go back to Orion and start again.  4 CVs.

 

Looks like WG wants CV players to get their little Boy Scout Merit Badges as fast as possible.

The solution is to division with a carrier player when in a Texas. Means you will always get at least one. 

 

Whether enemy carrier tier is stupid enough to park their planes over you is another question entirely. 

Edited by UltimateNewbie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,166
[YORHA]
Members
3,885 posts
6,754 battles
54 minutes ago, Lert said:

Now try with a sample size of more than three.

 

3 + 3 + 1 + 1 +1 = 3?

Must be European math.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,607
[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
1 minute ago, JCC45 said:

Must be European math.

What region of the world should I blame your inability to understand exaggeration for emphasis on?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,166
[YORHA]
Members
3,885 posts
6,754 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

What region of the world should I blame your inability to understand exaggeration for emphasis on?

 

 

If you  need to exaggerate something to emphasize your 'point',  then the point must have been so insignificant it couldn't stand on it own merit  

But keep that knee jerking by all means.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×