Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Musashi, first 5 games impression

8 comments in this topic

[USCC]
Members
2,512 posts
10,610 battles

How was MM, were you high tier? Good run so far! grats!

Members
2,695 posts
10,488 battles

Mostly shooting T10, although I remember shooting broadside Nelson (oh boy, I almost felt bad), and devastating strike on Pensacola that went largely unnoticed.  I put some shells into Atlanta and Belfast, but someone else finished off the tiny hit points they had left.  Highlight of the morning, shooting bow on Missouri at close range in T9 game, he went down real fast.

[POP]
Members
981 posts
11,957 battles

This is good news.  It sounds like it was fun & worth the 750k XP!

Do you have the Big Mo and if you do, how does it compare?

[TFLT]
Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

I grabbed mine this morning as well. Haven't had time to play yet. May be a few days. Just got Yamato the other day and have only 8 games in that so far. Damn right I have Yamamoto as captain for her, so it's going to be nice switching him back and forth between the two sister ships.

Members
2,695 posts
10,488 battles

I have Missouri, in fact I have most games played in Missouri.  These two ships are hard to compare, because they have different play style.  They are both fun in their own way, but Mo does have more utility in the team fight.  Musashi is one trick pony, but if you position it right you will have an impact on the game.

Members
2,695 posts
10,488 battles
5 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

credits earn ???

Meh, I am trying to skill up my only Italian captain right now, so I was using that infernal Frosty Fir Tree camo.  So my Musashi did not have her usual 20% credit bonus, so earnings were nothing to write home about.

Sign in to follow this