Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Oxy_Clean

weekly scenario games

6 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
10 posts

Seems that the scenario missions every week, the AI extremely overpowers the map with a rediculous amount of enemy ships that literally makes it impossible to even finish with a win, not to mention getting all the stars.  If you can't balance the scenario missions, I'm not playing them anymore, in addition I'll support others to not play them anymore.  They shouldn't be easy, but they shouldn't be impossible either

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,884 posts

If you play them enough, you immediately know your place.  In the current one, three BBs spawn at the base.  The one on the right takes out the Cleveland and Atlanta.  The one in the middle goes after the Pensacola.  The one on the left defends the base from the harassing DDs.

1)  Don't go inside the line of islands, or that will get you killed with torpedoes rather quickly.

2)  Don't go after the CV until later in the game.  You will just accelerate the attacks and sink.

3) It's not necessary to suicide against the three initial battleships..  You can wait until the planes have landed.  Fire on them if nothing else is in range.

There are more...  but experience matters.  Keep your eyes out for what failed and DON'T DO THAT.

[VVV]
Members
390 posts
2,384 battles

They ARE balanced. They are all very easy to complete (Naval Station Newport being the exception), but they are very hard to complete with some stars. What scenario(s) are you struggling with?

Members
1,866 posts

It can be hard to get the stars if you PUG your way through them with some rookie players. This was the worst where Tier V was allowed. If you have a team of 7 on voice, you will do well.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,038 posts
57 minutes ago, Oxy_Clean said:

Seems that the scenario missions every week, the AI extremely overpowers the map with a rediculous amount of enemy ships that literally makes it impossible to even finish with a win, not to mention getting all the stars.  If you can't balance the scenario missions, I'm not playing them anymore, in addition I'll support others to not play them anymore.  They shouldn't be easy, but they shouldn't be impossible either

This is a troll...right?:Smile_amazed:

Feel free to not play them anymore, but I've played quite a few, and rarely have a problem winning or getting 4-5 stars.

[HINON]
Members
10,326 posts

I can routinely beat all of them even with random players. If you need some help just ask, many of us have lots of scenario experience.

Sign in to follow this