Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Why Musashi does not get the gun sound of Yamato?

16 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,395 posts
10,637 battles

Hmmm Weird... yeah agree should have the same sound.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,402 posts
4,550 battles

Easily modable,  but sadly i do not have time for that kind of any more

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,711 battles

Thanks for the feedback guys. We are monitoring this and forwarding players comments on to the appropriate team to review. Perhaps this is something that will be addressed in a future update. Other then the sound of her guns, what's your thoughts on the Musashi so far?

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,647 battles

Definitely!  @Super_Splash_Bro, I realize it's unlikely, but I would *love* to know why they're different.  It seems like a very strange oversight.

[TBOW]
Members
1,216 posts
11,580 battles

I like Musashi. The gun sounds are an irritant, but properly supported, Mushy is a Beast!

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,998 posts
4,848 battles
1 hour ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thanks for the feedback guys. We are monitoring this and forwarding players comments on to the appropriate team to review. Perhaps this is something that will be addressed in a future update. Other then the sound of her guns, what's your thoughts on the Musashi so far?

Big bag of XP :)

[SCCC]
Members
234 posts
13,162 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 11:34 AM, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Nerfing it's credit earnings was a [edited] move.  Players had every reason to expect a similar multiple.

[QAPLA]
Beta Testers
1,186 posts
3,603 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, Super_Splash_Bro said:

It's fun. Different from her sister, but not necessarily a bad different. You certainly need to respect any CV you see, your aim does not have to be as good.. but you are not as rewarded for "the perfect shot". 

I'm glad to have her in my port. 

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles
1 hour ago, crunchychickenwings said:

Did they fix this? I mean listening to them back to back  Musashi sounds less meaty

I don't think they have yet? One of the CC's had a video update on it and they are going to change it in an upcoming patch. I don't recall a patch since the video announcing it though? If not yet very soon is the word.

EDIT - found my post on it. Here you go...

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Sign in to follow this