Hawkra

stuck at game loading screne?

10 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
4,980 battles

I seem to be stuck at the game loading screne.. the bar is 3/4 way across.. this is the screne before you put in your info and pw to load in.  anyone know whats going on?

• Cool 1

[5IN]
Supertester
2,037 posts
9,629 battles

Ive got the same issue.  Tried a reboot with no fix.  Ill let it sit for awhile and see if it comes up.

B

[5IN]
Supertester
2,037 posts
9,629 battles

I've also tried starting in safe mode and get the same thing.  Bummer... was excited about the new patch.

B

Members
191 posts
4,265 battles

Aaargh. Getting same thing. Wanted to play a bit before I had to go to bed with the new patch. 

[X_-_X]
Members
30 posts

Oh boy im not ALONE!!!! 

I was so excited for the Musashi and I loaded up the game and the same thing ! Opened ticket, Ran WGreport , Cleared cache, Driver Update , Safe Mode , and now as a final step im currently re installing but expect the problem is on thier end 

[X_-_X]
Members
30 posts

Ok so I found a solution - I uninstalled the game , deleted the old launcher and re downloaded the game through Wargaming.net Gaming Center ( https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/704  )  and the problem is gone ! Had to fully redownload as just file integrity check says everything was fine which obviously it wasnt as it still didn't work 

This solution was given to me by a Wargaming employee answering my ticket 

Members
191 posts
4,265 battles

Once I woke up it simply logged me in ok. If I have that trouble again Dr Whale Tail maybe I will try your thing.