You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Musashi in port

42 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
6,351 posts

Have the FreeXP, still not buying it, not till I see what the next FreeXP ship is as Musashi doesn't interest me that much since I already have Yamato.

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles
1 hour ago, Doomlock said:

Congrats. Now go out there...and club T7s with your 18.1" guns, but be prepare to face T9/10 in 80% of your games.

FTFY

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,029 posts
14,602 battles

First game in my new toy, only economic flags were 50% xp and 20% credits.

Guns were floaty, did not make the same sound Yamato's guns make, they hit hard though. I was running 20% range for AA for fear of greeseball cv's but none in this game, will prefer the -7% dispersion mod shortly. Top four players all had 180--1900 base xp, I was 4the in tier ten game. No complaints with the ship will need to get used to it, but here is a snapshot of game results:

Edit:, need to add almost all damage was farming BB's as I played cautiously at the start, XP/credit  numbers might be much higher had I had damage to dd's.

1iJeJw3.jpg

Edited by Sweetsie

[SIM]
Members
3,307 posts
5,121 battles
32 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Wonder how people will feel about DoY once it starts encountering Musashi on the regular.  LOL

Considering that the DoY has a good HE shell, it probably won’t change their opinion too much. 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,161 posts
10,184 battles

LOL glad I got it but doubt I will take it out until I can get a div with AA support going. I imagine there are plenty of CVs and DDs running around high tiers ATM licking their chops at all the Musashis in queue.

shot-18.01.17_09.02.20-0756.jpg

[TAFY3]
[TAFY3]
Beta Testers
444 posts
7,127 battles
56 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Are they doing a boost to the dubloon to free xp ratio right now?  Or if not, any rumors on an upcoming boost?

They had one before the new year.  I expect it will be months before we see another one.

Members
1,614 posts
13,740 battles

Hmmm, have 160k free exp... require 750k.... need 590k ...going to be awhile, even with flags and camo 

Edited by Panzer1113

Members
9,437 posts
11,602 battles

already in my port and have almost 300k left over  if I still want nelson.    with nothing new in forseeable future, I might as well. 

[--O--]
Members
187 posts
19,879 battles

shes useless, cvs just murder you and unless a cruiser helps your game is all but over, her turrets may as well be fixed as they dont turn even with +15 +5 module thing,  dispersion at 20km is awful, if i could get even half my free xp back i would as both games so far i may as well have just given enemy midway my hp.

a zao henri or hindy at range will beat thing this all day as with the dispersion you will struggle to land many hits on them.

next time i shall wait before parting with free xp.

[PVE]
Members
7,866 posts
13,758 battles
2 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

They selling it now? I thought that wasn't happening till 7.2 patch

I thought the same but they decided to release it at 7.0 and have both until Missouri goes at 7.2. Changed their mind or bad info? Either way it is how it played out.

[PVE]
Members
7,866 posts
13,758 battles
4 hours ago, JToney3449 said:

Gratz guys, I wont be picking her up for another 2 weeks or so.  With her recent buffs she should do pretty well.  Post up some battle results for us when you can. Hopefully we can see what kind of credits she produces now that she is live we can fully compare her to MO.

Ok, here are a couple comparison shots for you to get a feel for how Musashi v Yamato plays out in Co-op. Don't have any high damage 1 kill MO games right now to show. They are all multiple kill. Will come back and add when I can. Obviously you will make more in Random but at least this shows how they do compared to each other for rewards in similar games. Not exact games as that is impossible but at least I can post something close enough...

Note - both ships had the +20% credit flag and the -10% flag service fee flag. Yamato had it's permanent camo and Musashi had the Y118 permanent camo.

Musashi:

gfmLetX.jpg

Yamato:

eyMDPpU.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder