RommelBr06

Error Connecting Server

35 comments in this topic

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
307 posts
8,780 battles

I would also guess our post here in forum are not working either, just got a message that flashed up and said error forum/ connecting to the server. wth is going on WG?

Desktop_180117_0819.jpg

[INTEL]
Members
7,013 posts
28,479 battles

Went for a walk. Came back and it had finished downloading but server is still closed to login at 8:20 EST.

<sigh>

[Update]: Retried and finally opened at 8:23 EST

Edited by alexf24

Beta Testers
18 posts
3,304 battles

Thank god this is not just me, I have spent too much of my little money to have it wasted. On the PT server, every time I want to use it I need to reinstall it for some reason, my firewall has it enabled too IDK why I can't find a reason. Almost thought I would have to reinstall for the main server too. 

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
307 posts
8,780 battles

Finally the game just came back up and can login into it, Now I want to see the sorry [edited]excuse WG gives to us now, just read from the same old script I guess.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,301 posts
13,793 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I never know if you are serious or not???

I like to keep people guessing.

[DD214]
Members
771 posts
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, S4breh4wk said:

Dont you just love it when the Homepage SERVER STATUS is GREEN and 120 people are online there, but you cant login.  Accurate WG , accurate.

The ~119 to 128 players indicates that the update is in the works. Just have your auto-update enabled and you'll be able to watch the status change when the download begins. The server will still take a bit longer. I usually use the website player counter as a clue to it going live when it bounces to ~1000 players.

Sign in to follow this