Error Connecting Server

35 comments in this topic

[DACO]
Members
178 posts
11,220 battles
20 minutes ago, RommelBr06 said:

image.thumb.png.4597284ec71234e20bc403cef7e1cb30.png

My password and internet are ok. I'm having his problem in Public Test, and now in the main game.

The 7.0 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[INTEL]
Members
6,940 posts
28,046 battles

People do not read or comprehend. It is prominently displayed - in a video no less - in the portal. It is prominently displayed - in a post by our esteemed SuperCorgi. What more do people want?

• Angry 1

[SAV]
Beta Testers
51 posts
2,640 battles
5 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

What more do people want?

Thats the problem with gamers now days. If their hand is not held 100% of the time they get lost. 

• Bad 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
23 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

What more do people want?

Souldn't be hard at all to have the same message shown on the launcher.

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,509 posts
4,186 battles

Welcome to the forums!

Like the others have mentioned, the server's being updated. You can read about all the new content in Update 7.0  here: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-070/

I recommend checking out the World of Warships website at least once a week. That way, you won't miss any info on upcoming events and updates.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles
30 minutes ago, Lert said:

Souldn't be hard at all to have the same message shown on the launcher.

I never know if you are serious or not??? It actually does say on the launcher. Little red announcement box next to Dasha when an update is due letting you know the date and the down times.

Maybe that is the problem? Take her picture off when you want people to read something posted LOL.

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles

With all the above said come on WG. It is now 7:17AM EST USA we want MU-SA-SHI get that update going LOL :Smile_izmena:

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[DD214]
Members
771 posts

When an update is underway there are a couple of things you can do track progress and get in as soon as possible:
1) The WoWs website will show ~ 119 players online while they are updating the code. Close the game client-you have the old version.

2) Run the game launcher and made sure auto-update is enabled. Then you'll be able to see and track the download. Once it is done, load the game. It may still take a few minutes to got live.

2a) Any mods  will have to be updated and probably won't be ready for a while.  

• Cool 1

[T-RIP]
Members
1,591 posts
8,995 battles

update seems to have changed, used to be 7am ET

so 3 hour down time rather than 2.

From the main site.   The update happens January 17; preparation begins at 02:00 PT/ 05:00 ET until 05:00 PT/ 08:00 ET

[DD214]
Members
771 posts

Update download ability is now active. Not surprised it's running a bit long...full number version change. 

0734 EST

Edited by Seamus_44

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles
21 minutes ago, Seamus_44 said:

Update download ability is now active. Not surprised it's running a bit long...full number version change. 

0734 EST

The update is now live and I am done with it but still can't actually log on to server to access port and play (or buy Musashi :Smile_sad: )

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
304 posts
8,685 battles

Same damn problem here, shows 1 player on the NA server, WG said 05:00am until 07:00am est, if they changed it, then post it in the damn forum for pete's sake, we go through this crap with every update. Can't WG get there stuff together anymore, it's just like the PT Server, they ask us to play and then never give us the rewards for it. What the Hell WG fix this crap once and for all.Desktop_180117_0739.thumb.jpg.465d0fe536b44f0c7456e29f70343a59.jpg

Members
11 posts
3,902 battles

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but my Update keeps freezing at 1MB left to download. It could be why some people are not in game yet.

Update: Finally patched and no server connection. Gotta love patch day!

Edited by ArmyVetProject

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles
3 minutes ago, ArmyVetProject said:

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but my Update keeps freezing at 1MB left to download. It could be why some people are not in game yet.

Mine did that too at 72% w/ 1MB left to download. Took 5+ minutes to work past it and finish the update but it eventually did. Not only can't I login to the server now though, even with the update done, but it doesn't even try to login now which it was doing. It goes right to the server error message so it is screwed up right now for sure.

EDIT - just started trying to login again at least...but still can't

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
304 posts
8,685 battles

Mine did the same for about 10 minutes and then it took off and finished Army, but now it is 08:10am est and the game is still down, how many times are they going to change to down time this morning?

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
304 posts
8,685 battles

Mine also is doing the same thing Thunder. Just spins and does not even try to connect.

Members
2 posts
479 battles

I'm sorry, We're out to coffee right now. Please leave a message and we will gat back to you within the next business day.

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles

Dont you just love it when the Homepage SERVER STATUS is GREEN and 120 people are online there, but you cant login.  Accurate WG , accurate.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
304 posts
8,685 battles

Exactly, just the norm after every update with WG, same crap over and over again.

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles

Back to not even trying to login.

I actually do website work which is similar to this so I get it things happen. Would be nice though if they at least made a post letting us know there is an issue and they are working on it with an ETA.

Sign in to follow this