Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iso250

Extension on Duke of YorkScharnhorst camo missions, please.

11 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
106 posts
5,297 battles

Hey there, Wargaming.

There are two hours left before the missions that grant you the Duke of York and icy Scharnhorst camo cease.  That's enough time for me to do the three missions that will grant me the camo.  I can't log on, however, as the game client is telling me that the service is currently unavailable.  The number of players listed on the WoWS home page has also dropped from many hundreds to just over 200 in less than a minute.

Can we please have an extension on completing these missions?

(Yes, I know some people will say that I should have finished them earlier, but children hamper gaming time.)

Thank you.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,561 posts
9,618 battles

It's supposed to run until the 19th.

[CVA16]
Members
106 posts
5,297 battles

The missions for the camo stated that they were active for 2 more hours just before the game stopped working.  I'm unsure which is correct.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,561 posts
9,618 battles

We'll see if they eff it up again :Smile_teethhappy:

wq1xwEn.jpg

[CMFRT]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
767 posts
1,938 battles

The in game timer could only be update via a patch. Thankfully, this patch that we are getting today, is 2 days before the end date that they extended it to. When you log on after the maintenance you'll find you have 2 days left.

[O_O]
Members
4,941 posts
10,865 battles
1 hour ago, iso250 said:

Hey there, Wargaming.

There are two hours left before the missions that grant you the Duke of York and icy Scharnhorst camo cease.  That's enough time for me to do the three missions that will grant me the camo.  I can't log on, however, as the game client is telling me that the service is currently unavailable.  The number of players listed on the WoWS home page has also dropped from many hundreds to just over 200 in less than a minute.

Can we please have an extension on completing these missions?

(Yes, I know some people will say that I should have finished them earlier, but children hamper gaming time.)

Thank you.

Wargaming has seen your request and have reviewed it.  After much deliberation, they determined you are a nice guy and are hereby extending the end time of these campaigns by two full days.

Ask and ye shall receive.  You must have connections!

• Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,891 posts
21 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Wargaming has seen your request and have reviewed it.  After much deliberation, they determined you are a nice guy and are hereby extending the end time of these campaigns by two full days.

Yeah, but YOU are the only one they are extending it for - since you asked nicely.

Everyone else can pound salt.

• Bad 1

[SHEEP]
Members
200 posts
3,969 battles

Sheeit, i thought the extension was already applied and ground my [edited]off yesterday to get it.

zapped my enthusiasm for the again rip. 

Still that ghost ship camo is pretty damn sweet

[O_O]
Members
4,941 posts
10,865 battles
42 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

20 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Yeah, but YOU are the only one they are extending it for - since you asked nicely.

Everyone else can pound salt.

LOL...dang, we got down voted for these?!?  I suppose no light-hearted pokes for fun are appreciated around these parts! :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this