You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Your_Bank_Account

Above average player looking for a clan.

11 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
7,626 battles

Previously competitive player looking for a casual clan with mild competitive possibilities. 

Discord preferred over TeamSpeak

Profile below for those who would like to see. 

Spoiler

5a5ecb067511f_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_01.16-23_02_59_48.thumb.png.f0df2e474418dfbb61f5022d4f38a1c0.png 

[DD214]
Members
771 posts

DD214 is looking for players who enjoy division games. We have several very active members who div every day. The clan is has one open slot now and will be adding 10 slots in a week or so. We have developed all the base resources and now very close to building the Squadron HQ. Sent a request if you'd like to join us. 

[SYN]
Members
7,213 posts
12,299 battles

Check out the Syndicate, we are casual but still compete competitively. Link to our recruitment threat an our discord is in my signature. Drop by, hang out, and see if it looks like a fit.

[AK]
Beta Testers
359 posts
10,046 battles

We are currently recruiting players 18 and older for our warships division. We are primarily a casual gaming clan but we do get involved in Clan Battles. We don't care about stats or what ships you have in port. Our average age of our members is around 40 and we have several current and former members of the military in our clan. If you would like to know more about us please go to http://armoredknights.us where you will also find our Discord info too. Good luck in your search

Edited by Seloth
Punction is a good thing

Members
52 posts
1,187 battles

You can check out our ATLAS group thread here and see if that fits for you once you read the whole thread. If your interested you can contact me in-game.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings WUffle, 

BWC has been playing competitively in all its games it supports since the beginning. WWS is no exception, however lately activity has dropped a bit. We played in Supremacy and dabbled a bit in clan battles (not as much as i would have liked but WG wasn't helpful with fixed times since we are an international clan and it was basicly unplayable hours for our EU players). 

We are always looking for more people and your profile certainly fits the bill. Check us out through our recruitment topic in my sig.

good luck, 

cheers, 

C.

[GAO]
Members
21 posts
7,739 battles

GAO. We'll start to do clan activities on february. Our goals aren't as big as to participate in supremacy or king of the sea, but to reach Typhoon 1 and play some minor tournaments.

B9G85Rg.png

Edited by Skarela