Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Pictures of HSF Camos?

14 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
9,861 posts
11,690 battles

Just wondering if anyone has additional info / pictures of the High School Fleet / Haifuri event and ships beyond what was in the Update notes and vid? The WOWs community is often good at knowing such things in advance sometimes so thought I would ask lol.

Members
2,202 posts
11,618 battles

e33da876-df15-11e7-9528-38eaa7374f3c.jpg
Cat camo. 

e58b76da-df15-11e7-85d0-38eaa7374f3c.jpg
20171211_2.jpg
Yamato.  Musashi's has red stripes. The Yamato and Musashi camos also have very detailed turrets:
ZmOx4h8.jpg

Edited by thegamefilmguruman
  • Cool 1

Members
2,202 posts
11,618 battles
1 minute ago, RealNewDeal said:

I find the Yamato and Moresushi camos to be extremely underwhelming.

To be fair, they're show camos, and the show had boring camo.

[RKLES]
Members
9,861 posts
11,690 battles

Well if it's true that the HSF camo grants 100% Free XP bonus that makes it extremely tempting for me and then any additional bonuses beyond that are icing on the cake. So I can just hurry up and get Yamato and then equip the camo with Flags and just grind the Musashi in about 750 battles or so lol.

Alpha Tester
3,483 posts
1,556 battles
54 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Well if it's true that the HSF camo grants 100% Free XP bonus that makes it extremely tempting for me and then any additional bonuses beyond that are icing on the cake. So I can just hurry up and get Yamato and then equip the camo with Flags and just grind the Musashi in about 750 battles or so lol.

I can tell you that on the PST, the Yamato HSF camo had exactly the same stats on it as the Yamato premium camo which in and of itself is pretty impressive if you can earn a 5000 doubloon camo for free.  What would be really nice is if the Musashi camo had the same stats. +20% bonus to credit income and -50% to servicing cost would go a hell of a long way toward addressing the reported decrease in credit earning the Musashi makes compared to the Missouri. 

Members
692 posts
895 battles
2 hours ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

To be fair, they're show camos, and the show had boring camo.

The Graf Spee camo is very minimal but looks very good to me, the use of the right colors and stripe angles could've changed the camo from unimaginative to stylish.

Members
2,072 posts
2,712 battles
1 hour ago, Midnitewolf said:

I can tell you that on the PST, the Yamato HSF camo had exactly the same stats on it as the Yamato premium camo which in and of itself is pretty impressive if you can earn a 5000 doubloon camo for free.  What would be really nice is if the Musashi camo had the same stats. +20% bonus to credit income and -50% to servicing cost would go a hell of a long way toward addressing the reported decrease in credit earning the Musashi makes compared to the Missouri. 

If that's the case...I will work towards/buy that camo in a heartbeat.

I like the understated look...and it doesn't turn the entire ship green...

[WOLF3]
Members
21,647 posts
19,880 battles
2 hours ago, RealNewDeal said:

I find the Yamato and Moresushi camos to be extremely underwhelming.

The funny thing is except for those red, blue stripes, it's more historical than the current Perma-camo for Yamato.  The IJN were not all too keen about camouflage schemes and they liked grey for their ships.  Some had other schemes, but they were a grey fleet.

I wish my Yamato's perma-camo was "boring" Kure Grey.

Members
692 posts
895 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

The funny thing is except for those red, blue stripes, it's more historical than the current Perma-camo for Yamato.  The IJN were not all too keen about camouflage schemes and they liked grey for their ships.  Some had other schemes, but they were a grey fleet.

I wish my Yamato's perma-camo was "boring" Kure Grey.

Plain grey makes me feel like I'm sailing a cheap plastic model.

[WOLF3]
Members
21,647 posts
19,880 battles
1 minute ago, RealNewDeal said:

Plain grey makes me feel like I'm sailing a cheap plastic model.

That's the way a lot of navies liked it, and today, that's all they do.

Grey ships.

Members
692 posts
895 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That's the way a lot of navies liked it, and today, that's all they do.

Grey ships.

Oh I know that, I like cheap plastic models. ;)

Something about the flat grey textures in WoWs look plasticky, irl I'm sure the Yamato would've looked great in grey, and having visited the USS Iowa among other ships grey looks fine.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,221 posts
5,382 battles

Random question to throw in here.  Any word on how to get the collection to get the camos?  Is it just a click to start or some missions involved?

Sign in to follow this