Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

Too much radar in MM?

6 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
2,083 posts
8,936 battles

i was also playing missouri... thats the enemy team and wait for it go figure i was the only radar bote!

[WOLF5]
Members
1,828 posts
2,524 battles

Ouch, poor DDs. I almost feel bad for them in the my MO (almost).

I generally don't support messing with MM, but I do think that radar really needs to be accounted for, if not in random then absolutely in ranked.

[VX9]
Beta Testers
326 posts
4,178 battles

Yeah....it seems that with the announcement that the MO was getting pulled, as well as the holidays, that everyone and their cat decided getting one was a good idea. It's kinda made the radar problem a lot worse lately. I mean, radar in small-to-moderate amounts is ok to deal with. But half a team of pubs with radar? Ehhhhh.....

I've found myself playing a lot more paranoid when scooting around in my Yuugumo. It's not impossible, but I have to be veeeeery precise in my timing now.  >_>

[NNC]
Members
2,083 posts
8,936 battles
1 minute ago, LightningWaffle said:

Yeah....it seems that with the announcement that the MO was getting pulled, as well as the holidays, that everyone and their cat decided getting one was a good idea. It's kinda made the radar problem a lot worse lately. I mean, radar in small-to-moderate amounts is ok to deal with. But half a team of pubs with radar? Ehhhhh.....

I've found myself playing a lot more paranoid when scooting around in my Yuugumo. It's not impossible, but I have to be veeeeery precise in my timing now.  >_>

agreed

[5IN]
Members
1,960 posts
9,086 battles

Upper tier Randoms is a lot less fun with all of the radar ships out there.  Had a game with 6 Missouri's - only 2 on my team.  Not to mention the Russian cruisers running around with their long lasting, far reaching eye of Sauron.  I doubt its gonna change anytime soon though.  Just gotta deal or drop down I guess.

B

Sign in to follow this