You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Venture

Design a map contest?

10 comments in this topic

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,998 posts
4,848 battles

Hey Wargaming...could we have a contest where players design their own maps and submit them to wargaming to be implemented in the game? I think that'd be swell and add some fresh ideas.

[PVE]
Members
13,807 posts
8,895 battles
12 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

Hey Wargaming...could we have a contest where players design their own maps and submit them to wargaming to be implemented in the game? I think that'd be swell and add some fresh ideas.

That could be interesting. Having some more maps would be awesome.

Of course that can also be bad as well. How about this one, but only if I will spawn on the team at C? :Smile_teethhappy:

Spoiler

Y7OnBpV.jpg

Yes, this is a joke map. :Smile_teethhappy:

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

This sounds like a great idea, and a fun way to implement more maps into the game. Thanks for sharing!

[PVE]
Members
13,807 posts
8,895 battles
3 minutes ago, Jazzyblaster said:

This sounds like a great idea, and a fun way to implement more maps into the game. Thanks for sharing!

Just as long as we don't have to be super artistic. Could we have an option for entering stick figure islands? :)

• Funny 1

Members
499 posts
7,185 battles

I just want to see T10s on some of the tiny low tier maps like, Islands or Polar.

Anyway, Panama Canal map, only one game mode, epicentre.   It's Two Brothers turned up to 11, now EVERYONE gets to go down the channel.  

I'd also add in Dunkirk style coastal batteries at you own spawn for the opposing side, so if you don't go you die.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
1,335 posts
6,512 battles
3 hours ago, Dr_Venture said:

WrYGNo8.gif.2d0277e60b0e2a47e62000f67354fbfc.gif

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
13,807 posts
8,895 battles

Ok. I came up with an idea for a map. The curve of the islands might have to be straightened out a bit. These would be islands you could mostly shoot over, but can hide behind when close. I'm thinking that the domination circles A, B, & C would be along the chain of islands.

AjLGjRx.jpg

• Cool 1