Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

Let me get this straight...

57 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
21 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

Heaven forbid battleships have a challenge for once.

Oh I don't worry about Musashi that much.  Texas has to face Scharnhorst sometimes, but then Scharnhorst has to face Iowa(and now Musashi).  Might make it more difficult, but that's part of the fun.  Will I get sunk sometimes?  Yes.  I'm still fairly new, and that's not unusual.  But, then there's the times where you get to remind even Yamato that she can take damage from Alabama's guns.

Edited by mavfin87

[LUCK]
Members
1,701 posts
24,157 battles

I know it's early, Mushashi has only been available a mere 24 hours.

More experienced players with the FXP to get it have it.

Most likely the better of the player base has it.

Yada, yada, yada. This isn't going to be a problem going forward?!

"Oh, but they nerfed it."

T9 Yamato.jpg

T10 Yamat0.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
1,866 posts

I'm sure it will end up with a good WR. You're going to see them everywhere in a few days, and Missouris too. The imbalance will help wins, but at T9, you have to fight T10 Yamato anyway. Except for some awful fail divisions, most matches are fairly balanced, and even if they're not, you can win. Poorly handled Musashis (and we're about to a bunch of them) will lose, just as I've seen with the glut of noob Missouris. Consider Tirpitz, a fine ship with a meh WR.

[LUCK]
Members
1,701 posts
24,157 battles
5 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

I'm sure it will end up with a good WR. You're going to see them everywhere in a few days, and Missouris too. The imbalance will help wins, but at T9, you have to fight T10 Yamato anyway. Except for some awful fail divisions, most matches are fairly balanced, and even if they're not, you can win. Poorly handled Musashis (and we're about to a bunch of them) will lose, just as I've seen with the glut of noob Missouris. Consider Tirpitz, a fine ship with a meh WR.

I don't disagree with anything you said given the ship is appropriately tiered which it is not.

Edited by hofmannsc

Alpha Tester
3,483 posts
1,557 battles
On 1/16/2018 at 2:18 PM, Lert said:

Haven't you heard? Musashi is pointless, useless and not worth it. This is the expert opinion of noisy forumdwellers who have zero experience with the ship.

They are actually right from a certain, limited point of view and the fact it has a Tier 8 premium level of earnings, instead of what should be expected from a Tier 9 doesn't help matters.

However just because from a certain, limited point of view this is true, doesn't change the fact that the Musashi is a good, fun and powerful ship at Tier 9.

As to the removals of ships from the tech tree, it isn't always about needing to remove them because they are OP, it sometimes just about rotating ship and and out which honestly as a marketing tool tends to create increased demand.  For example, if you don't know when a ship is going to get removed from the tech tree, you are more likely to buy it sooner rather than later.  Also if you know something is going to be removed for an unspecified period of time, your also more apt to pick it up before it disappears, maybe forever.   Basically it tends to force fence sitters to made a decision, often as not resulting in a short term increase in sales just prior to the removal followed by yet another sales spike when the re-release the ship some time later, especially if it is released as a limited time, cash shop only special purchase, especially when bundled with add ons. 

Members
24,025 posts
6,038 battles
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 3:00 PM, AraAragami said:

It's not changing, so you're going to have to just accept it, deal with it, and...What is it cruiser mains always tell destroyer players when radar comes up?

Oh yeah.

Adapt and overcome.

Because that's the only thing they've ever been able to do lol.

I damn near defecated a rectangular prism of fired clay when they dropped CA burn time to 30 seconds....

Sign in to follow this