Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
senseNOTmade

Customize my Avatar!

Vote for whichever item you would like me to add to the specified area of my avatar.  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. What should I add to my head?

  2. 2. What should I add to my face?

  3. 3. What should I add to my background?

    • Ocean
    • Harem of anime girls that are just young enough that it's creepy
    • Harem of anime boys that are just young enough that it's creepy
    • Laundromat
    • Ship
    • Office block
      0
    • duck
  4. 4. What should I be wearing?

  5. 5. What other items should be included?


13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

382
[MIA-P]
Members
640 posts
5,829 battles

Vote here for things you want added to my forum avatar! Key word is "added"; the smile stays!

Otherwise, I'm pretty much willing to include anything which my terrible photoshopping skills will permit.

 

If you guys have other ideas, post them in the thread! I will be choosing whichever ideas get the most votes, but if someone posts an idea I really like I'll invoke my executive privilege to substitute one category for his idea.

 

Poll will run for... I dunno, 2-3 days or so. Me being a lazy bum it'll probably take me a while after that to change my avatar.

 

Please note: the poll is public, and I've left some traps for the anime nerds, so we should be able to catch those individuals in the act.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
881
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,887 posts
4,227 battles
28 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

and I've left some traps for the anime nerds, so we should be able to catch those individuals in the act.

Quick, everyone vote for the anime harems so he's forced to put those in his avatar!
:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
8,004 posts
6,976 battles
38 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

Please note: the poll is public, and I've left some traps for the anime nerds, so we should be able to catch those individuals in the act.

I will gladly admit liking anime only to watch you getting an anime harem onto your pic :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,607
[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

First question missing stovepipe top hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
382
[MIA-P]
Members
640 posts
5,829 battles

I'd just like to thank Sirene and Lert for having faith in my secret life long dream of becoming a chef...

Edit: nevermind, Lert just voted for everything. All my love goes to Sirene!

13 minutes ago, Lert said:

First question missing stovepipe top hat.

Drat! I knew I'd forgotten something! Well, if your comment gets a lot of likes then I can always exert that executive privilege to add a top hat.

Edited by senseNOTmade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
558
[CVA16]
Members
2,760 posts
7,268 battles
1 hour ago, senseNOTmade said:

Vote here for things you want added to my forum avatar! Key word is "added"; the smile stays!

Otherwise, I'm pretty much willing to include anything which my terrible photoshopping skills will permit.

 

If you guys have other ideas, post them in the thread! I will be choosing whichever ideas get the most votes, but if someone posts an idea I really like I'll invoke my executive privilege to substitute one category for his idea.

 

Poll will run for... I dunno, 2-3 days or so. Me being a lazy bum it'll probably take me a while after that to change my avatar.

 

Please note: the poll is public, and I've left some traps for the anime nerds, so we should be able to catch those individuals in the act.

No hat or anything on your. Anime girls, medals and a machine gun, Fng cool, wicked and sinister with the black and Joker smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
382
[MIA-P]
Members
640 posts
5,829 battles

And the results are in! Now, this might have taken way too long and you've probably all forgotten about this thread (except @Ghostdog1355 , who's been hounding me about it like a... dog).

That said, I'd just like to take a few seconds to thank my parents, without whom this momentous occasion would never have happened (for obvious reasons), my new pink poodle for giving me inspiration and spiritual guidance during my work, and all of you, for the consideral material and financial contributions you've all made to this project. If you don't remember giving me your bank details, it's probably 'cuz you were too drunk off the booze I bought you with the money I got from your bank account, to remember me manipulating the information out of you.

 

Alright! Enough said! It's time to review your votes and to reveal my new profile pic (provided none of you have looked to the left of this post- that'd be a total spoiler so DON'T DO IT!).

You may remember that I mentioned leaving a little 'trap' for all the anime nerds on our forum. You may be shocked to discover that this trap was none other than the 'harem of anime girls' and 'harem of anime boys' options in question 3! I know! It's hard to see as an outsider, but if there's one attribute which all anime nerds share, it's an irresistible attraction to harems of creepily young people! Well, the results are in, and I can now officially declare the following people as 100% anime nerd:

@Carrier_Lexington

@SireneRacker

@TwoOfFour

@RivertheRoyal

May you all wallow in endless pits of body pillows with your waifus drawn on.

Alright, with that out of the way it is time for all the 'normal' peoples' votes to be counted, and to announce that you all have democratically decided for:

1) duck

2) duck

3) duck

4) duck

5) huge number of ducks

Now, I'm sure that these votes were all cast with the absolutely purest intentions, out of a genuine belief that by including these five elements would objectively improve the aesthetic quality of my profile pic, and not because you all thought it would be hilarious to make a fool out of me.

That all said, I did keep some executive privileges to give myself the option to 'modify' any of the well-meaning suggestions I would receive. You see, there's one little detail that you all forgot about... One little point that you've all missed...

Spoiler

And that is that I am the BIGGEST ANIME NERD OF THEM ALL!!!!!!! :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Behold! My HAREM OF ANIME DUCKS!

5a7cb29e00bc9_profilepic4.jpg.aed11b055541f913e18b7800775d12e9.jpg

(Yes, I am choking the one duck. It's important to choke your ducks once in a while to maintain dominance. Saves you a lot of quacking in the future.)

 

Edited by senseNOTmade
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,471
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
8,004 posts
6,976 battles
17 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

-snip-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
558
[CVA16]
Members
2,760 posts
7,268 battles
1 hour ago, senseNOTmade said:

And the results are in! Now, this might have taken way too long and you've probably all forgotten about this thread (except @Ghostdog1355 , who's been hounding me about it like a... dog).

Now that looks good! Looks like the hounding paid off. Top notch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×